021- Jungwon- The turn

You had a really bad day today. All day you'd been waiting for your boyfriend to come out. Your parents are abusive to you. Their only child and she means nothing to them. You know that jungwon is a vampire. It makes you like him more. Your days are bad everyday until he comes out. He makes you happier than anyone else in this world.

You had your room dark. So that he knew it was okay to come in. Black out curtains, lights off, only the candle that lights when he enters.

The candle flickers, going from its yellow hue, to red

Hi baby
Y/n. You look beautiful today.
Thank you..
how was your day?
Mm.. well you know. It was bad until you got here.

He usually drank animal blood, he had to get used to it to be with you, because otherwise..

He seemed especially hungry today, he stared at you, taking deep, shaking breaths

Are you okay jungwon?
N-No..
What's wrong?
I think I need to go.
What? No! I've been waiting for you all day.. please stay.
I can't. If I stay any longer..
you can't resist.. I know.

Immediately you became sadder. Humans can't fall in love with vampires, they fall harder, they sink in deeper, the love of a vampire is one from another world. He should've just had you when you'd first met, killing you. But he couldn't, there was this innocence to you. One that made him want you badly. But he didn't want you dead. He wanted you for himself, he loved you. That's why he has to resist.

Jungwon just.. turn me already. Please.
No y/n. I'm not taking your life away from you.
Jungwon please. I already know I want to be with you forever
Y/n.. I should've never seen you.
W-What? No. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. I need you.
That's why. I knew that vampires sucked humans in, but your beauty, your innocence, everything about you made me love you. But I shouldn't have. Because now I've done something irreversible.
So just turn me! We'll be together forever. Just like you always talked about
What about your family y/n? I can't take you away from them.
Please take me away from them! O-Or just stay here! When my dad gets home, he'll beat me until I'm bleeding! Then you can have me! Please! Please..

There were tears coming out of your eyes, you heard the door unlocking downstairs. You saw jungwon getting ready to go. He was still seated though. You took that opportunity to sit onto his lap, you moved your curls to one side, the candle turned back to yellow.. highlighting your beautiful brown skin. Your irresistible skin. You held him closely, he was trying his best to not bite you, his fangs had already came back though. 10x sharper and bigger, it was almost like he had to bite you.

He dug his teeth into your neck. Earning a loud,painful scream from you. He winced hearing you, he felt bad. You were breathing heavily, he almost stopped

D-Don't stop jungwon.

He quickly covered the bite with his mouth. You felt dizzy as he sucked the life out of you. He knew he had done enough, but he kept going. He kept going until you blacked out.

I told her I couldn't handle it.. handle her.
You weren't supposed to talk to her at all. It's your fault. You know that don't you?
I know. She's just- I love her.
Yeah. You loved her so much that you killed her. Her parents won't find her, they'll find her blood everywhere. On your hands.
I know! It's my fault. I get it. She begged me to. She wanted to spend eternity with me.

The tall shadowy figure walked away from jungwon, who was still kneeling at your side. Not in a hospital, in a house. A dark house, in the middle of nowhere.

Y/n.. wake up please. Please.

She stayed asleep for another 100 years. Not moving at all. Everyday jungwon came by. He talked to her, he gave her little gifts here and there, sometimes he slept in the room she stayed in. He had gotten used to animal blood. For y/n. He didn't want any other human to feel the way she was feeling in this moment. She stayed oblivious to everything around her. Until she wasn't

Where am I? Jungwon?

She wore a black slick dress, one that jungwon had put on her. 100 years ago. He let her curls fall naturally. The way he liked them.

Who put this dress on me?

Y/n was feeling empty, like.. she didn't feel her own heartbeat, she was a vampire now. But not with her love. She sat up on the concrete bed she previously laid in. And she cried, She wanted to be a vampire, but only with the love of her life.

She didn't move, not for hours. She just sat there, thinking about nobody but him. Until he entered. She ran to him and hugged him, the 2 dark spots on her neck, healing themselves through time.

Y/n! You're awake.
How long was I asleep for?
I don't think you should worry about it.
I missed you.
I missed you too.

...I'm sorry jungwon.
Sorry? For what?
I basically forced you to turn me, didn't I?
Kinda yeah.. but I don't regret it. Not anymore.
And my blood?
What about it?
Was it worth the wait?

He chuckled at her question. He glided 2 of his fingers over the spot on her neck that had almost killed her 100 years ago.

Yeah. Well I'd always told you that.

A virign's blood was sweeter than any other, it was incomparable. And he loved it.