022- Niki- The turn

You were sleeping in your bed, Niki was laying next to you. Because you guys were together you didn't sleep often. When dating someone who doesn't sleep at all, it's hard to find the time.

Your hair was down, wrapped at the top, protecting your roots. He stared lustfully at your neck. He always wanted to turn you. But you didn't want your family finding out that you were gone. So you didn't plan to yet. But even though you loved your family, it was obvious that they didn't feel the same. They were foster parents, Korean. You obviously weren't Korean, you were black. But you know Korean, having lived there all your life. Now your family was on vacation. And you were asleep in your bed.

You shuffled a little closer into your boyfriend's embrace. Your hair falling onto your back, uncovering your neck.

It was only for a second, I just wanted a little bit. My greed had gotten the best of me. My fangs grew sharper. And y/n looked so good. I had to. I bit her. I didn't want to kill her. I just wanted some of her blood, the thing I had wanted most. I didn't need her body, I needed her blood. She was innocent. Her family hated her but she still loved them. She was the kindest girl ever. She didn't deserve this. I didn't deserve her.

Once I got a taste of her, I became someone else. I just kept taking more, without having to breathe it didn't take me long to drink it all. Everything. When I couldn't get any more out of her neck I ripped her shirt open. I bit into her chest, her legs, her arms. Anywhere I could. I became a monster. My mouth and arms and clothes were full of her blood. I regretted what I had done. But I wasn't done yet. Not yet had I had enough. After y/n I went to the neighbors house. I knew her best friend lived there, she slept also. Y/n talked about her often. She didn't approve of me and y/n dating. I never knew why. But now I did. I went up to her room, I could still see y/n's lifeless body through the window. But I bit her friend anyways. The amount of blood I left in y/n was barely enough to turn her, however I left nothing for her friend.

Y/n woke up days later, she couldn't stop crying, I hadn't even told her about what happened to her friend yet. She hated me, yet she had to spend eternity with me.

I tried to hold her, I still loved her after all

I hate you! Get away from me! Don't fucking touch me Niki!
Y/n I just want to be with you forever.
No you're just a greedy pig! Y/F was right! I should have never gotten with you!

(Y/F is "Your friend")

She'll be so sad when she finds out I'm gone.

I looked at y/n, guilt clouding my face

N-no. You didn't. Niki. She's- You turned her too?

I shook my head no and she covered her mouth, almost as if she was gonna throw up.

You killed her?

I felt bad. Her friend deserved to live, she had a family that loved her, a boyfriend, friends. All people that I'd hurt.. simply by taking her away.

Y/n I'm sorry.
YOU'RE SORRY? YOU KILLED ME NIKI. YOU KILLED MY BEST FRIEND.

Please y/n.. I did it for us.
No you didn't. You're somebody else. You aren't Niki. I loved Niki..

You have to understand. I can't live without you.
I need to be away from you. I can't be with you. You're a murderer.
Y/n. I turned you. You have to stay with me

When a vampire turns their person, they are bounded together, forever.

no.. I can't.. I can't be with you forever.
We wanted this y/n.. both of us.
I wasn't ready! I wanted to live!

You sobbed for what felt like years, the whole time Niki held you in his arms, at first you tried escaping him. But every time you were brought back to him. You were stuck with him forever.

Y/n?

You never responded with him. Everyday he came in and talked to you. Everyday you stayed silent. Thinking of what your family might've said. What Y/F's family thought.. Centuries had passed, you became emotionless almost. You were still with Niki. You never forgave him but you accepted this life for yourself. You began talking to him, maybe you had fallen in love with him again.

There will always be a part of you that remembers your life, and how he took it away, the bite marks all over you had reminded you. Just looking at him reminded you.