034- Sunghoon- Tutor (smut)

I don't want to study! I just wanna go home!
Y/n, calm down..

You crossed your arms and pouted your lips while leaning back into your chair. You waited a few second while he explained something before jumping onto his lap and kissing him.

Mm- y/n! We're supposed to be studying!
We can study after Sunghoon.. have you ever had sex before?
Yes! This is really inappropriate y/n! I'm just the tutor! I can't have sex with you!
Yeah you can.. unless you don't want to..
no! Fuck! I do want to!

He lifted your skirt up, revealing your butt, he groaned before putting his hands on it. You unbuttoned his pants and you slid his boxers just below it. Before you sat down you bent over and started sucking him off. You unbuttoned your shirt and took off your skirt completely, revealing the little underwear that you were wearing. He groaned while pulling you back onto his lap. "f-..fuck y/n.." "you're so good at that.." once you sat on his dick you started bouncing. He unclipped your bra and let his hands find your bare tits, he kept his hands on them while he kissed you, a couple minutes later he stood up, he flipped you over, your ass bent over the table, he slapped it once before roughly inserting himself. "Y/n.. shit!" He began thrusting into you extremely fast. You were a mess and all you could do was hold your nipples, squeezing and rolling them, he was making you feel so good. "Fuck! Sunghoon! I'm gonna! Please- Oh god!"

You rode out your orgasm while he continued pounding into you, after he took himself out her flipped you back over onto the table. "Sunghoon, what are you doing?" "Shhh, y/n. I'm just gonna make you feel good, okay?" "Mm. Oh- Fuck!"

After you guys were done you laid on the table, naked. You laid there helplessly until he came back, he had wipes and he softly wiped you down

Look at how wet you became for me. It's all dripping down.. how cute are you?

After this "tutoring session" you got an A on your test. You wanted to reward him so you invited him over again. Now you guys "study" all the time.