023- Jay-The turn

Your boyfriend Jay got into a car accident 2 years ago. He died. He was friends with a really weird guy though. He was cute, but there was something off about him. His eyes always looked lifeless and his skin was pale, cold. Almost as if he was really dead. Jay disappeared from the hospital days after his "death"  he came to see you 2 days ago. He explained it all, he was a vampire. He cherished his life, and would do anything to get it back. He loved to perform, he played the guitar. He still does play for you sometimes. He only comes out at night now. You sleep while he's gone. You just wait for him all day. When he's gone you miss him, even if it's only for a couple minutes. You were deep in love with him.

Jay! You're back!

He hugged you, his body was cold, just like his friends.. You sometimes missed when he was warm, when you could lay on his chest and feel his heartbeat.

You'd asked him to turn you before, he always said no. That life was precious, and that you should appreciate it. He often talked about what he'd be doing if he was still alive. According to him, he'd be in the biggest band ever. And it would be amazing, and we'd be rich, and famous. That was always what he wanted. So you never asked him to turn you. He never wanted to. Until you got sick.

The doctors weren't sure what it was that was making you sick. But they knew you'd die soon. Everyone knew. You slept in the hospital everyday. You stayed up all night waiting for Jay. He felt bad seeing you like this. He knew he'd be the one to fix it, but how much longer was he going to let you live in pain?

Jay please.. I don't want to get any worse.. I can't die Jay..
you won't. You know I won't let you..

Your cheeks had sunken in, your eye bags were bigger and darker, your entire body was thin, frail. You looked scary almost. It was like you were already turned. Your beautiful lively brown skin was now turned to ash, you looked purple almost. You didn't want Jay to see you like that. He didn't want to see you like that. In the night he laid with you. He talked about his life, your life together. He was excited for something that would never happen.

And our house would be big, it would be further out from the city. And it would be just us. Forever.
Except when you go on tour.
But you'd come with me! It's gonna be amazing
Yeah, it will.

You coughed into a tissue, when removing it you found blood.

Jay. I know you didn't want this to happen
Want what to happen?
For me to die. I know you wanted me to live long. For us both.
You aren't dying y/n. The doctors said you had 6 months.
6 months ago. I'm really sorry Jay. You know I love you
Y/n?

You closed your eyes, you felt peaceful, you were glad that if you were going to die now, that it was here, with the love of your life.

I didn't know what to do. I promised myself, promised her I'd never do this. But I couldn't lose her, not today. So I bit her. First her arm. I wasn't getting enough blood from there, so I moved to her neck. She laid there lifeless as I wiped her blood from my mouth. I carried her for miles. Bringing her home. To my home. She's asked to go many times. Now she's there. I laid her on the concrete bed, there was windows surrounding the room, nothing else in there. I waited for days to her to wake up. An hour before she woke up it's like I could see her getting better, her skin still looked paler, but not sickly. Her face looked healthy again, she looked alive.

Jay shook your shoulders for you to wake up. You opened your eyes and he hugged you.

Jay.. I'm awake?
Yeah.. I missed you

He hugged you and you felt around your neck. He saved you, but he had turned you. The holes in your neck were still there, but no blood was coming out of them. He looked guilty

You saved me?
No I didn't. I turned you. I'm sorry. I had to. You would've died y/n.
I'm glad that you did. Now we'll be together. We don't have to worry about me getting sick anymore!

He looked relieved that you were happy. He hugged you once more. He kissed your forehead and helped you up. You were wearing a black dress, different from that blue hospital gown, your body looked full, you felt pretty again.

You look pretty too.
How'd you know?

The dress is nice yeah? It fits well?
Mhm. Can't you tell?

You did a 360 of the dress for him and her grabbed your waist

I really really missed you.
I don't know what I would've done without you.

You kissed his lips once. He's the one who went back in for a second kiss.

Who do y'all wanna see next? Because the first 3 I just got an idea and wrote it, but idk who next. Maybe I'll do sunghoon but let me know who you'd like to see also!!