043- Jungwon- Sleepover pt.3 (smut)

(Smut starts here fr this time guys)

He used his hands (which were on your butt) to move you back and forth on his lap. Your eyes were rolling back into your head.

please wonie..
hm? What do you want pretty? Use your words.
I want you.. please

You wrapped your arms around his neck while leaning into his shoulder.

Please.. baby.. I'm begging you.
Oh we're begging now?

You started a whine which quickly turned into a sob

Why are you doing this? Just fuck me already.. please baby.
That's all you needed to say beautiful.

Your bathing suit (which just happened to be a thong) was pulled to the side, making an entry for him.

(I decided to change the POV for this one so it's gonna be nobody's POV)

Y/n slowly moved down on jungwon, he was muttering some curses under his breath she kept her mouth on his, so that nobody would be able to hear her. "f-fuck, wonie.. you're so good.." He turned y/n over, she grasped onto the wall with one hand, she covered her mouth with the other. When he sped up she had to use both hands on the wall. "Shit! Oh- God!" "Y/n be quiet, you're gonna get us caught." "I'm.. I-I'm sorry.." he moved one of his hands to cover her mouth. After a while they switched, as he sat back down y/n bounced for what felt like hours, jungwon's continued kissing her so she wouldn't make any noise.

(Y/n POV)
Oh god!

You looked at him and while he was out of breath, he was laughing at you.

What's funny?
You were such a mess..

You laughed with him before getting out of the hot tub, he followed close behind, his hands on your hips.

You wanna shower with me?
With you?
Yes..
We haven't done that before
We also hadn't had sex in a hot tub before, but we did
Okay I will.

After you guys showered and got dressed you laid down next to him, he was laying on your chest.

You did so good today pretty, you were so quiet..

You kissed him while stroking his hair

Do you think the members know?
No, they're asleep.. aren't they?
Yeah, I just kinda wish that they knew
Ew, what are you talking about?
I just think it would be cool if they knew.
Okay