{Chapter 5}

Warning: This chapter will include not so strong but still strong language as swearing, Just saying. You can keep reading if you like but swearing is included here but i wont use it as often.

{Natsu's POV}

I walked around the city in silence. it seems that every time i am close to anyone they always back off, Which is a nice thing i must say. 'I wonder what they are doing back in fairy tail..' I find it funny that they're probably shouting at each other on how they let me escape.. Oh well. I continued to walk around to see Gray and the others seeming to look for something, or someone that is.. which is me obviously. 'Even if they find me they cant force me back, nobody can ever catch me so easily..' I smiled to myself decided to walk on the far right. Yawning quietly, I stretched my arms in the air and crossed them behind my head while i walked and walked peacefully until.. I tripped over something that seemed like a foot, 'Damn bastards...' However i was prepared and launched two hands to the floor before my body connected with the floor, pushing myself up again to see who had tripped me over. As i looked to my side i became disappointed and my anger raised a little, ''What do you want, Gray.. i am not in the mood to talk to anyone..'' He as well looked angr- or should i say frustrated. ''You lied to us Natsu.. You just asked me to take you to fairy tail just to escape right after.. Correct?..'' He had clenched his fists hardly and i thought he was going to punch me which he didn't, I nodded at his question and he growled lightly. As i was about to speak until i felt a fist hit me straight in the stomach, My eyes widened and before i knew it i had hit a building far back from where we were standing. 'How could this be.. I was probably distracted by something.. but still, He punched me.. Now im dead serious, he'll be dead before he knows it!..' I felt a surge of energy rush all around my body, slowly i got up and kept watching the floor. Flames started crawling around me until i was covered in them, the floor started cracking everywhere and as they did flames also slithering out of the cracks. The clouds covering the sky with lighting strikes bolting the ground, everyone started screaming except from the fairy tail guild of course. And then.. I vanished, out of sight, nowhere to be seen. People just thought i ran away, but why should i run away when i'm about to kill a member of fairy tail?.. I thought of that and reappeared right in front of Gray, Punching his so hard he coughed up blood before blasting back and breaking two buildings or so. Everyone walked back frightenedly especially fairy tail, which made me look cool. I furiously walked towards him trying to stand, ''Come on.. Stand.. Even baby's know how to do this...'' i kicked him down only to start repeating what i just said.. ''Stand up... Stand up...'' As i said it he had got up and started walking backwards.. ''Hmm, Scared?..'' I smirked and took a step towards him but Gray then decided to run of like a coward but that wouldn't work, 'Fire Dragon Roar' I mentally said before a massive, hot blast of fire {Yet with hints of darkness in the flames} came blasting out from my mouth and had reached Gray in no time at all, as i planned. He flew down to the ground coughing and spitting out blood from his mouth, 'This battle is over.. and i won of course.. I kicked him one last time before starting to walk.. The cracks started connecting themselves, the clouds disappeared and so did the lightning, as well as the flames all around. However i stopped and looked back at Gray for some reason i don't know why.. But again i have this feeling of helping him, makes me feel sorry for him. He just lays there innocently on the floor with blood all around him, I was really just having a war in my mind whether to help him or not.. 'Ugh just help him and get this over with..' I growled at my choice of action and picked him up, vanishing as i did in the battle and reappearing at our room in the fairy tail guild. I huffed as i grabbed a towel and placed it underneath him so that his blood wouldn't soak the bed as i bandage him.. like there's anything better than a towel.

'Were are the bandages though.. ill check in the toilet..' And i did so..walking toward the toilet to fetch the bandages but as i did i heard groaning in the room, ''He's waking up.. damn it..'' I shrugged it off and spotted the bandage on the far right of the cupboard and snatched it, strolling to the room to see gray watching the ceiling. While i walked into the room i saw that he was now looking at me, ''You should be grateful im helping you...'' I said as i reached him and ripped off his shirt ''Hey!..'' He yelled loud enough to make my ears explode ''As i said, you should be grateful.. Not shout at me for trying to help..'' I looked at him as he blushed and looked away angrily.. I placed the tip of the bandage on his chest and starting wrapping it around his stomach since there was a huge, deep wound there and i dont know how.. probably when he hit the building?.. while i bandaged him i would feel him shiver or twitch every time i move my hand.. 'Poor Gray.. He's getting turned on by me bandaging him..' I smirked 'I think i might toy with him a little bit.. only a little..' I thought and moved my hand up towards his nipples and he jumped a little, his face completely red and forced shut one of his eyes, ''Nnngh!.. Natsu w-what are y-you doing?!'' I smirked and started playing with it as i reached out and licked his other teasingly, making him moan softly. I shivered and started sucking on it, rolling it around with my wet tongue, ''Aaahh..'' As i sucked one nipple and played with the other, i moved my spare hand down his side and on the rim of his trousers. Instead of pulling his trousers down i moved my hand downwards to feel a bulge in his trousers and as i did, i felt his hips move upwards slightly.. I smirked once more and started rubbing against the fabric, with a bit of pressure ''A-Aaaahh!.. Nnnhhg!.. N-Natsu!..'' I bit my lip as i watched him, My mind says 'Thats enough toying with him.. Were finished..' and my body says 'Oh god.. Fuck him.. Don't wait..' And really i dont know who to listen to. I didnt even know i stopped moving my hand, Gray was breathing heavily and the sweat trickling down, his hands had a firm grip on my shirt. I looked down to see that i also had my own problem to solve, 'I'm just to excited.. thats all.. I need to calm down..' I decided to go and get fresh water for us to freshen up, removing his hands from my shirt and went for water.