{Chapter 7}

Yes! I finally updated! It's been a very long time since I have. I've been trying to think of what I should do and I've finally found out! I hope you enjoy.. 

{Natsu's POV}

I opened my eyes slightly yet my vision wasn't that great everything was blurry however i managed to see objects and noticed i was in a familiar room. Once i sat up i got hit with a massive headache my head thumping which seemed to not help my eye vision at all, I placed my forehead on my palms and tried rubbing my eyes which actually helped {Not his headache though}

I looked up and was now able to see everything clearly I gave a big sigh, I got up from the bed and nearly fell back but I grabbed the bed and walked out the room clearly noticing that i was in the guild, I was slightly limping because my legs were hurting more than ever. When I arrived at the main hall no one had noticed me because as normal everyone was fighting, oh how I missed the sight of this..

I just stood there watching them while leaning against the wall for support, a smile making its way onto my face. I stood there a little while before having the need to clear my throat and as I did everyone stopped and looked at me, "Wow, and you just noticed.." I laughed and most of them smiled, some just huffed or rolled their eyes.. I walked over to a random table and sat down leaning my chin on my palm while everyone just continued what they were doing.

I noticed Lucy and happy getting closer from the corner of my eye, "Hey Natsu!" They said in unison both smiling happily. I smiled back and greeted them, "Hey are you sure your okay?" Happy questioned as he sat on the table since he's that small. "Yeah I'm fine, don't worry about it!" I grinned and felt a hand on my shoulder, "Hey Natsu, you okay?" I looked up to see gray glaring down at me, "Y-Yeah, I'm okay.." I looked away and pretended to yawn.. "Boy am I tired, I guess I should go to bed now.." I quickly got up and walked slouching, yawning loudly yet again for them to hear..

I arrived at my room and laid down on the bed huffing out loud and was about to get back up to retrieve something I forgot to get when the door opened and gray came in with the 'thing' that I was going to get, my scarf. "Your scarf?" I pouted with my arms out for him to give it over but he didn't instead he sat down and leaned over, kissing me on the cheek. My cheeks burned and I looked away but he held my chin between his thumb and index finger and forced me to look at him.

{Normal POV}

"G-Gray.." Natsu muttered before Gray had leaned in and kissed him full on the lips. Gray now shuffled so that he was straddling natsu's hips without breaking the kiss. They both moaned with deep blushes on their faces. Gray soon broke the kiss and started trailing butterfly kisses along his jaw line and his neck, nipping and sucking on it making Natsu groan and tilt his head for more access. Gray was about to pull of natsu's shirt when they heard knocks on the door, they quickly stopped and separated. "W-Who is it?" Natsu asked, sitting up on his bed. "Hey Natsu, it's Lucy.. Are you able to come over here for a sec?" She sounded worried and scared which made Natsu fear what she wanted to say.

(Natsu's POV)

I stepped out the room, I'm curious of what she's going to say yet I have a feeling that I'm not going to like it.. I was lead to the hall where everyone was staring at me, 'What... What's going o- Oh crap..' Erza stepped forwards with a mad expression "E-Erza??" She stopped in front of me with shadows covering her eyes.. I trembled.. "Natsu..." My breath hitched.. "Apologise..." I quickly bowed down, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, IM SORRY!" I stayed bent down until the tension lowered. I them stood up straight but continued to stare downwards. "The things you've done to the guild and to us can't be forgotten easily, therefore we cannot trust you completely.. It will take us a while to get used to you again.. But just remember if you do anything to offend magnolia (if that's how you spell it) or fairy tale, we won't hesitate to take you back to that prison."

I stared down at my feet with a sad expression while I hear Erza leave without saying another word, I then feel a hand land on my shoulder. I looked over my shoulder and saw gray, he then took my hand and lead me to our room. When we got there, I sat down and looked up at gray, "Do you think that I should even stay in fairy tale anymore?.." I shifted in my seat, I then felt gray sit beside me and pulling me towards him by the waist. "Yes.. No matter what you do, I think that you should still get a chance to repay for what you've done.. Especially since you've changed." 

(Gray's POV)

I laid my chin on natsu's head with his face buried in my chest, his arms hugging me tightly as I stroked his salmon coloured hair. I couldn't get enough of this moment so I parted and grabbed his chin softly making him look up at me, I caressed his cheek gently smiling at him. He gave me a small smile and leaned in to the touch, this making me blush a little. 

I leaned in and so did he, our breaths blowing on each other's faces lightly. I pulled his face closer and closed the tiny gap between us now sharing a sweet, passionate kiss between us. After a few minuets of this heated kiss I pulled away as we both needed air, a string of saliva connecting us as I lick his lips making his blush deepen. "Gray.. I.." He looked down (at my dick.. XD Just jk) I raised a brow and hummed, "I.. I lo-love.. I love you..." He stuttered and I chuckled. My grip on him tightened on him as I responded..

 "I love you too."

Sorry if it was short.. I just didn't have anything else in my mind to do.. Hope you enjoyed.. I'll try to find out what I should do next.. Until next time! Ba-bye!!