💮

In Seoul City streets, there's a group known as Lethal Dagger.

Initially, they were just eight ordinary young men grappling with tough lives – Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Yunho, Yeosang, San, Mingi, Wooyoung, and Jongho. However, their circumstances changed when they got entangled in the world of darkness, becoming part of a powerful mafia.

In the group, Hongjoong emerged as the wise and tactical leader. Possessing extraordinary skills in planning strategies and orchestrating the group's every move, he was the mastermind behind their operations.

Seonghwa, with his charming appearance, concealed deadly martial arts skills. In battles, he became the group's secret weapon, not only possessing tremendous physical strength but also mastering various magic tricks, making him a formidable fighter.

Yunho excelled in infiltrating enemy organizations, known as the perfect bait. With incredible acting abilities, he could disguise himself as various characters, deceiving enemies and gathering crucial information for the group. He was also a tough fighter with high-level martial arts skills.

Yeosang, with his intelligence and charisma, became the second strategic mind in the group. Having a sharp instinct in analyzing situations and making precise decisions, he mastered the art of crafting intricate plans and always had an escape route in challenging situations.

San, the cheerful and energetic figure, concealed expertise in using firearms and explosives – essentially, a sniper. He was responsible for the group's weaponry and attack strategies. When situations heated up, he showcased deadly skills, striking fear into their enemies.

Mingi was the criminal mastermind, possessing in-depth insights into the underworld and skills in hacking and bypassing security systems. Mingi was an expert in technology and computers, tasked with stealing vital data and erasing the group's traces.

Wooyoung was the agile and swift spy, collecting secret information and delivering it to the group. Highly skilled in moving discreetly and infiltrating hard-to-reach places, he played a crucial role.

Jongho represented pure physical strength in the group. With a robust body and exceptional fighting abilities, he was the ultimate fighter relied upon in battles, capable of defeating opponents solely with his extraordinary strength.

Together, they formed an unstoppable force. Lethal Dagger became a formidable mafia group acknowledged under the shadows of Seoul. With intelligence, skills, and unique abilities, they managed to control various illicit businesses and maintain power in the harsh underworld.

Despite living in darkness and engaging in criminal activities, Lethal Dagger never lost their moral compass. They adhered to a strict code of ethics, such as not involving innocent people in their activities and using their strength to protect the weak.

In the harsh world of the mafia, Lethal Dagger proved that they were not just criminals but also a family that protected and respected each other. Together, they created an unshakable force, navigating the streets of Seoul with courage and ferocity, becoming legends in the dark world.

Hongjoong sat at the table, holding a piece of paper with the operation plan. "Okay, this is the plan to steal data from Dark Bolt's headquarters. Seonghwa, you will be on duty as the main gatekeeper. Make sure no one enters or exits without our knowledge."

"Ready, I will guard the door very tightly."

Wooyoung entered the room. "I have obtained the latest information on the enemy's security. They have upgraded their surveillance system."

"Good Job. We need to be careful. Yunho, your role as bait will be the key to this operation. Prepare yourself well."

"Don’t worry, I've studied the character I'll play and prepared magic tricks that will captivate people. They won't realize what's happening to them."