🏵

Amidst the hushed ambiance of their living room, Mingi's parents dropped a bombshell – an arranged marriage with Jung Yunho. Shocked and confused, Mingi struggled to comprehend this unfamiliar name and the unexpected proposal.

With uncertainty lingering, Mingi's friends stepped in, offering support and encouraging him to give this arranged marriage a chance. As Mingi grappled with doubts, he agreed to try, albeit cautiously.

The introduction with Yunho brought a surprising revelation – Yunho looked like alpha but he was an omega. This unexpected turn set the stage for a unique journey in their arranged marriage.

Navigating the challenges of their arranged union, Mingi faced doubts and pressure from his executive role. His friends, however, urged him to embrace the opportunity for growth and love. Yunho, determined to support Mingi, became a source of comfort during tough times.

As their relationship unfolded, Yunho's thoughtful gestures, shared interests, and meaningful experiences gradually broke down Mingi's initial resistance. From playing the piano to venturing into the forest, they forged a connection that defied Mingi's initial skepticism.

The turning point came during Yunho's heat cycle, where Mingi's care and understanding showcased the depth of their bond. The climax reached when, under the moonlit sky, they shared a dance, a kiss, and an exchange of pheromones that sealed their love.

In this unexpected love story, Mingi and Yunho discovered that sometimes, arranged marriages could lead to genuine, profound connections. Their journey, guided by friendship, understanding, and love, proved that even the most unconventional unions could blossom into something extraordinary.

.

Seated in the living room with faces filled with concern, Song Mingi's parents knew that the time had come to discuss something crucial.

Mingi, who was initially standing at the entrance, approached them with a puzzled and slightly anxious look, as if sensing that something unusual was about to be discussed. Nevertheless, he decided to listen first as he took a seat on the sofa, facing his parents.

"Since you were little, we've arranged a match for you. His name is Jung Yunho, five years younger than you and still a student. He's a successful bachelor." Sooyoung, Mingi's mother, tried to explain the situation gently. She felt the need to provide an understanding to her only son, who was now twenty-five years old and successful in managing his father's company.

However, the name Yunho meant nothing to Mingi, leaving him quite surprised by this revelation. "Jung Yunho? Who is that? I've never even heard his name before," his face expressing confusion.

"Well, now you've heard it clearly," replied Sooyoung.

"We know this might surprise you, but we trust the Jung family. Yunho's parents are very close friends of ours, and we have great confidence in them." Jisoo, Mingi's father, tried to provide reasons behind this decision, though he understood that this could be a shocking experience for his son.

"But eomma, appa, this is not fair. I don't even know who he is. How can I accept this arranged marriage?" Mingi tried to voice his anxious feelings and disagreement.

"We understand your feelings, dear. But Yunho is a good young man. His family has an excellent reputation, and we believe he will be a perfect match for you." Sooyoung tried to reassure her son about this decision and emphasized their good intentions.