🌺

That night, Yunho and Hongjoong decided to escape the hustle and bustle of the city, seeking a peaceful place for just the two of them.

They discovered a secluded hill renowned as the best spot for stargazing. Driving in their old car, they arrived atop the hill where the clear, cloudless sky revealed boundless beauty above.

Accompanied by the gentle rustling of the wind, Yunho and Hongjoong spread a blanket on the still-fresh grass. They sat together beneath the star-filled sky, gazing at the enchanting beauty of the universe. "Crazy, didn't expect a quiet place like this to be so beautiful," Yunho exclaimed, his eyes fixed on the starry sky.

Hongjoong smiled and reached for Yunho's hand. The two of them fell into silence, savoring the tranquility of the night only disrupted by the whispers of the wind and the rustling of leaves. "These stars seem to dance just for us," Hongjoong said, his voice gentle like a flute.

Yunho returned the smile, "You know, it's like we're both in our own world, Joong." They chuckled, enjoying an intimate moment on the hill that seemed to be a silent witness to their love.

Cuddling closer under the blanket, they continued to gaze at the night sky. Hongjoong began to hold Yunho tightly, creating a warmer atmosphere. They shared stories, dreams, and hopes under the brightly shining stars.

Time passed unnoticed, and that night became an unforgettable part of their love story.

They felt like astronauts exploring the silence of outer space, but this time, the silence was filled with deep love between the two of them.