🌹

In the dazzling embrace of a music concert, Yunho and Mingi reveled in shared joy. Holding hands, they sang, cheered, and exchanged sweet kisses. Their love, palpable in the concert's euphoria, seemed unshakeable.

However, amidst the glow of their happiness, shadows loomed. Mingi's friends, critical of Yunho, cast doubt on their relationship. A whispered disapproval echoed through the campus party, leaving Mingi conflicted and troubled.

As tension mounted, their relationship took a dark turn. Mingi's possessiveness escalated into toxicity, stifling Yunho's freedom. Arguments became battles, and Yunho, feeling imprisoned, made the painful decision to break free.

The breakup was tumultuous. Mingi, unwilling to let go, lashed out in anger, intensifying the turmoil. Society continued to pass judgment, highlighting the perceived disparity between the affluent Mingi and the ordinary Yunho.

.

As a couple, Yunho and Mingi spent time together, attending a music concert among their beautiful moments. Amidst the crowd, they held hands, cheered, and sang along.

"Mingi, this is amazing, isn't it?!" Yunho exclaimed amidst the booming music.

Mingi smiled widely. "Yes, Yunho! I'm so glad we came here together!"

Yunho smiled and lovingly kissed Mingi, expressing how happy he was to have Mingi by his side. Mingi, feeling grateful for Yunho as his partner, smiled sweetly. They were close to each other amid the concert's euphoria.

Yunho tightly held Mingi's hand. "You're the best; I'm so lucky to have you."

Mingi reciprocated the grip. "I'm also very fortunate to have you; we faced many adventures together, right?"

They laughed and continued to enjoy the concert. They often shared dreams and future aspirations, discussing how they would tackle challenges, pursue individual goals, and plan future vacations together.

In those moments, their happiness and love were palpable in every word and action.

.

During a campus party, Yunho and Mingi found themselves in the midst of friends. However, not everyone fully supported their relationship. Some of Mingi's friends, seemingly disapproving of Yunho, voiced their opinions.

"What did he see in Yunho? He was just an ordinary guy," San whispered to Seonghwa.

Seonghwa nodded in agreement. "True, Mingi could get someone much better than Yunho."

"I don't know why Mingi was still with him. Maybe he just pitied him," San replied without remorse.

Mingi overheard their conversation, and his face looked troubled. He felt torn, as his close friends continuously doubted his relationship with Yunho.

"Is everything okay, Mingi?" Yunho whispered.

"Sorry, I'll be back in a moment." And Mingi quickly left.

Yunho was puzzled by Mingi's expression.

.

One night, Yunho and Mingi found themselves in a heated argument. Mingi had become increasingly toxic in their relationship, exerting strong control over Yunho and forcing him to do things against his will.

"Yunho, I want you to cancel your plans to hang out with your friends tomorrow night," Mingi asserted.

Yunho was surprised. "But I already promised them; they're old friends."

"I don't care! You need to spend more time with me. I don't want you hanging out with anyone else," Mingi angrily declared.

Mingi became possessive, even to an obsessive extent. He felt that Yunho belonged to him and must always be by his side. Mingi also often acted harshly in expressing his excessive worries and jealousy.

"I feel suffocated; I need personal space and freedom." Yunho sounded weary.

"You can't leave me, Yunho! You're mine!"

Their relationship deteriorated, and Yunho felt trapped in an increasingly difficult situation. Their initial harmony had become a shadow of the past, replaced by unrelenting conflict and unbearable pressure.

Yunho reached a point where he felt too tired and unhappy in his relationship with Mingi. The endless conflicts, excessive control, and harsh treatment from Mingi made him feel imprisoned. Finally, he made a difficult decision.

"Mingi, I think we need to break up," Yunho said with a shaky voice.

Mingi was shocked. "What? You're not serious, right?"

"I am serious; I can't continue this relationship if it stays like this," Yunho replied with a determined expression.

However, Mingi's reaction was unexpected. He didn't take Yunho's decision well and became very angry.

"No, you can't leave me! You're mine!" Mingi shouted angrily.

Mingi started treating Yunho cruelly and arbitrarily, as if Yunho was entirely hims. He became more controlling and limiting towards Yunho. Yunho felt increasingly trapped in this toxic relationship, and the situation worsened.

Yunho's decision to end the relationship triggered chaos, and the arguments intensified.

Because it seemed Yunho and Mingi were still in a relationship, people continued to talk about them, emphasizing how unworthy Yunho was, being an ordinary person, matched with the affluent Mingi.

"Okay, maybe it's time we ended this," Mingi said with a forced expression.

Mingi finally accepted Yunho's invitation to part ways. They both realized that maintaining an unhealthy relationship was futile.

While the breakup may have felt challenging, it could also be the first step for each of them to heal and find true happiness beyond the pressure and conflicts they faced together.