¹. The Life Of A Shut In

"Be careful, Hwang

"Be careful, Hwang. As your powers could kill an entire bloodline." 🩸

"Kill them all!" She commanded.
"YES MAAM!" Her army yelled.

"For I Am Hwang Hyunjin! " Hyunjin said. "3rd year professional shut-in."

HYUNJINS POV : ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"I've always thought the world was a unreasonable place."

3RD PERSON POV : ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

20 years ago, Hyunjin was born as a highly respected aristocrat, part of the Hwang family. For 1,000 years, the Hwang family has been a prestigious house of Mulnite Commanders. So, there was expectations for Hyunjin, that she tried to meet, but failed. Every possible talent, she lacked. Number 1 : She cannot use magic. Number 2 : She sucks at physical activities. Number 3 : She is short.
The reason she struggles with these three (3) issues, is quite obvious. She is a vampire, but she can't drink blood. They say she has to do it, or she wont grow. But she just can't. Why not, you ask? She can't stand anything about blood. With that said, her life has been nothing but bitter memories. In a society where power is everything, she swore to be a righteous and peaceful vampire,

So she became a shut-in.

HYUNJINS POV : ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Hngh.. Mm.. It's so Itchy!" Hyunjin said, finally waking up from her beauty sleep. "Huh? She said, looking at the place where it was itchy. A symbol?

Then, the symbol dissapeared

Then, the symbol dissapeared. " Isn't this.. The Mulnite National emblem? Why?" I questioned. Then, 7 voices spoke up.

"Good morning, Lady Hwang." They said. I jumped. "W-who are you guys?!" I asked very surprised. "What are you guys doing in my room?!" "I'm sorry that we are late to introduce ourselves. If Lady Hwang doesn't mind, may these servants introduce themselves?" The one who looked liked he was the oldest asked.

"What are your names?" I asked out of curiosity. "My name is Christopher Chan, Lady Hyunjin." The oldest of them said, "I'm Lee Minho." The bunny looking man said, "Hello, Hyunnie! My name is Seo Changbin!" The muscular one said, "Hyunnie! My name is Han Jisung!" The quokka looking one said, "My name is Lee Felix Yongbok, Jinnie! I don't mind if you prefer Felix or Yongbok!" Yongbok, or Felix said, wait, i swore i heard one of them whisper to Felix's ear! "Hyunjinnie, My name is Kim Seungmin." The puppy looking one said, "And im Yang Jeongin, Jin!" The fox boy said. "We belong to the Mulnite Imperial Army, as juniors third class special lieutenant." Chan said. "As of today, we will be Miss Hyunjin's servants." "Pardon my directness, Lady Hyunjin, but your room is a bit of a mess," Minho said, hey, my room isn't messy! It's perfectly fine. "Oh right, wait here for a minute." I said as i stood up from my *ahem* very cozy *ahem* bed. "We have no time for that, Miss Hyunjin. We must depart for the Court right away." Seungmin said.

"W-wait! I just have to pee then we can go!" I argued, not letting them take me. ( a/n this sounds so weird im so sorry) "We are sorry, Madam Hyunjin but this is not the time to urinate. Please listen to us." Chan held my hand to not let me escape. "We're in a hurry, so please abide." Said one of them, aish, i didnt know who it was! "Let her go, Chris." A familiar voice said, oh! My father! "Yes sir." Chan said, letting me go as i fell face flat to the floor. "Oh! Jinnie!" "Are you hurt?" My father asked worriedly. "Ugh.. It hurts." I whined, face red. "Oh, right why do i even need servants?" I asked him. "This was the Empress' decision." My father answered. "The Empress? What do you mean?" I asked. "Oh! Jinnie, let me explain!" Felix, or Yongbok said ecstatically, raisng his hand. I dont know what to call him alright!! "Uhh.. Sure?" "Jinnie, do you know the Seven (7) Crimson Lords?" He asked me. "I know but.. Why are you asking me? Anyways, the Seven (7) Crimson Lord Commanders lead the Mulnite Army. Those seven are the fiercest of all vampires." I answered. "You have now become one of them, Lady Hyunjin."

But

But.. Aren't I just a shut-in princess who does nothing..?
Hm, you'll find out.