³. Things To Know As a Crimson Lord Commander! : Explanation Segment

a/n : i finally found out a name for the empress :3

3RD PERSON POV : ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Well, Hwang Hyunjin. The reason i summoned you here.." Mai raised up a board, reading : "THINGS TO KNOW AS A CRIMSON LORD COMMANDER! EXPLANATION SEGMENT! whew whoo!!" Mai cheered, sparkling with excitement. (a/n is that even right..)
"Anyways, The Seven have only one condition they must meet," Mai said, turning a page to a drawing with Hyunjin pointing out to the distance while the demons have a resentful look combined with thunder ah, such a scary drawing no?

"They must wage and win a war every three months." Mai continued, "If they win 50 wars, one can be a candidate to be the next monarch! ta-da! cool right?" Mai said, turning to the another page where you can see Hyunjin posing, pointing two (2) fingers up. "No, it isn't cool. Also, thats really hard.." Hyunjin said, concerned. "Shhh! Anyways, if you keep getting defeated," Mai said, turning to a page where Hyunjin is seen laying on the ground, probably dead? Sword stabbed in the ground. "I'll get sacked?!" Hyunjin said in a panic.

"Yep, you'll explode and lose your head!" Mai answered, not giving a care in the world, turning to the one of the last pages showing exactly what she described.

"You've got to be kidding! Atleast give me a chance!" Hyunjin whined, clearly scared and annoyed. "Don't worry Hyunnie," Mai assured, flipping to the last page. "You'll have 500 men in the Seventh Corps under you. Though all of them are the kind to try to kill you if they think you're weak."

"Excuse me?"

a/n!! : im so sorry for updating after like a week!! i was having writes block and had no motivation at all, hence why im updating so late...... im sorry that this is so short, like changbin. (im so sorry bae i promise i love you)