⁴. Weak?

a/n !! : yay new chapter!!

HYUNJIN'S POV : ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"THEN THEY'RE NO BETTER THAN THE ENEMY!" I shouted in disbelief.  "I'LL FEEL SO UNSAFE!" I rambled on panic evident in my voice. "They're vampires, so all of them are power hungry as the next." Her Majesty said, dropping the pages? book? to the ground. Eh, i don't know what it is. "Hyunjin-ah, you're actually weak, aren't you?" Her Majesty asked, her deep bright purple eyes staring into mine. WAIT, HOW'D SHE KNOW?!

Oh, fine whatever I'll tell the truth.

"Yeah, I'm super weak! Dying hurts like fucking hell! It hurts more than stubbing your little toe!" I rambled yet again. "You don't want to die?" Her Majesty cut me off. "NOBODY WANTS TO DIE!" I shouted. "Then we'll keep it a secret." Her Majesty smiled at me. WAIT HUH? "No matter what, you must act strong infront of your men." Her Majesty continued on.

"Your servants will help you with that." Her Majesty said. HUH? How can a old man and these other dudes help me? What, are they gonna kill all of my troops?! "Please, Let us help Milady." Chan said, bowing to me, the rest also bowing. "We'll make sure the men overestimate you." Minho said, a murderous glint in his eyes.

Hold on, this all worries me.

"Hey, you guys won't undermine me.. Right?" I asked, worry evident in my voice. "Of course not! Come on Hyunnie, we're your servants!"
Jisung said, hitting my shoulder. "Of course we wouldn't, we trust Milady more than anyone else." Minho also said. Are you guys sure..? We just met.. (a/n : spolier alert : nope, they met when they were kids but jinnie doesn't remember.) "Anyways! You should change, Miss Hyunjin!" Felix, or Yongbok said, grabbing my arm.

What Hyunjin wore, but with long white socks and black boots, oh and black fingerless gloves. :

"It suits you, Hyunjin-ah!" Changbin said, his muscular arms hugging onto my one of my slim arms

"It suits you, Hyunjin-ah!" Changbin said, his muscular arms hugging onto my one of my slim arms. "Y-you think so?" I stuttered. "W-well of course! I am one-in-a-million beauty after all!" I said with pride. "Hm, I guess everything suits you, Miss Hyunjin." Chan said, looking at me, stars in his eyes.

"Oh? We're here, Miss Hyunjin!" Jeongin said, stopping at a big brown door with gold handles. "Come on, Hyunjin-ah! Don't be scared! Your new subordinates are waiting for you! " Changbin said, hitting my shoulder, god, my poor shoulder. First, Jisung now Changbin?

"R-right!" I gulped. I shouldn't have said that to my dad, fuck. Right, time to go inside. I pushed the door. God, why is it so hard to open this fucking door? This definitely weighs more than i thought.. "Eh? Lady Hyunjin, there's no way you can't open the door." Seungmin said. Looking over my shoulder. "Any normal vampire can open it." Well sorry i'm an abnormal weakling! "You got this, Miss Hyunjin!" Felix, or Yongbok said, cheering me on. Come on! Can someone help me? Aren't you guys my servants?! Oh! It opened! And.. It's just a dark room, great.

!!!

Suddenly, a figure launched on me. "I'll kill you, Honorable High Commander!" The figure screamed at me. I was so sure i was about to die, when, in the nick of time, i closed the door, crushing his head between the doors. His body dropped to the floor, blood dripping everywhere.

"Eek!" I yelled. Walking back to Chan. My back facing him. "Milady, are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asked me as i covered my mouth.
"Did I.. Kill him..?" I asked in no one in particular. Retreating, i hugged Chan. "It's okay, Milady, it's okay. Good girl." Chan said, patting my head in a comfortable way. "W-what do I do?! I just killed someone!" I said in a panic, tears about to fall.

"Don't worry, Miss Hyunjin. You happened to beat the insolant rebel." Minho assured me. "Minho, that.." I asked him, not even bothering to complete my sentence. "Yes, he is dead, Miss Hyunjin." Minho replied. "Oh god, how did this happen?! Uh.. Should we add flowers?" I panicked. "Milady," Chan walked up to me, "A fool like him, you can just spit at." He deadpanned.

a/n !! : sorry for postponing so many times 😭 anyways it's finally here !! my aunt came home and i got busy so i had to keep postponing it, anyways this is pretty long so i hope u guys enjoy !!