². So, I'm a Crimson Commander Now?!

HYUNJIN'S POV : ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Huh? me..? A WHAT NOW. "The other day, i asked you if you would start working soon, and you said : If i could be an empress, i wouldn't mind working." Hey! I did not say that! oh, right i did. my father also gasped at that. "I was so moved!" My father said, wiping his tears dramatically, hmm i guess i got my dramatics from him. "So i said to Her Majesty," "Let Hyunjin-ah take over the throne!" "Are you insane?!" I said in disbelief. "I did my best for you! The Majesty was furious! But i insisted that you are an absolute genius! Oh, and a one-in-a-million beauty! (a/n : he isn't lying.)" Then, her Majesty said it was funny."

"It isn't funny!" I said. "So Her Majesty made a contract with you, and appointed you to the Seven Crimson Lords!" My father continued. "Hey, i dont remember signing anything like that!" I argued. "She snuck in last night." Chan replied. "Who did?"
"Her Majesty." "Huh?" I asked, visibly confused. "While Milady was sleeping, you kissed, then signed it." WHAT? I DO NOT REMEMBER THIS HAPPENING.

TIMESKIP : ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Oh, oh, oh! Well done, Hyunjin-ah!!" Her Majesty said, hugging me. "You're as sweet as ever!! Im happy to see you, my dear!!"
Her Majesty said as she fidgeted with her fingers. "I-im honored! But, Your Majesty.. You're very close to me, a little bit too close." I said, umm, is it disrespectful to say that im uncomfortable? (a/n : im not adding the part where majesty or what ever her name is said she wants to touch komaris boobs, thats weird.) "Your Majesty, please, don't be silly." Felix, or Yongbok said, i still don't know what to call him, also, his duality is insane. This man is just a ball of sunshine with me and then serious with other people? Damn, i won the jackpot. "She will cry." Felix, or Yongbok said, i still don't know wether to call him Felix or Yongbok.

"Im just joking! I am the type to value your feelings!" Yeah right, you literally kissed me without my consent. Speaking of that, "Didn't you kiss me?" I asked, unsure. "Ahahaha!" Her Majesty laughed. "That is hilarious! Politeness doesn't suit you. I'll have you treat me like an old friend." Wah, really speaking to Her Majesty like that? Is this pretty privileges? Oh, and right. I've never had a single friend.

a/n !! : im saur sorry that this is short !! i got lazy, also im not putting any of the weird scenes from the og of the vexations of a shut-in vampire princess. because yuck. also, made a mistake, komari isn't a minor, she's 18 but still, weird. anyways i accept constructive criticism !! pls do tell me if there are any spelling mistakes! ty, i love you all !! (p.s count how many times i put an a/n.)