Chapter 7

Genevieve POV

"Brring-Brring" 

"Brring-Brring"

I lazily open my eyes and look at the alarm clock next to me. It's 4:32 in the freaking morning, I know that if I don't get up right now and close my eyes again I won't open them until noon, I wrestle with myself to pull my body out of bed, but after a few second I managed to make it to the bathroom to take a quick shower, at about 4:47 I change into workout clothes.

 It's 4:32 in the freaking morning, I know that if I don't get up right now and close my eyes again I won't open them until noon, I wrestle with myself to pull my body out of bed, but after a few second I managed to make it to the bathroom to take...

I look towards my nightstand and see the note from last night, I should probably find a good place to hide it before I leave. Looking around I try to find a place that people wouldn't think to look, It would be nice if there was a unsteady plank on the floor, but the floors are marble so that was out of question, instead I noticed that there was a air vent directly on top of the door. For now it will have to do, maybe until I can find a better and less obvious place.

Right now the time was 5:53, having one last look in the mirror before making my way out the door and down the stair into the living room. Nobody actually told me where the gym is so if I'm late it's not my fault, I look around to see if there is anyone that can show me the way but no one is in the living room so I head towards the kitchen. 

Walking in I see Matthew having what I can assume is a cup of coffee, when he sees me he says,

"Hey Good morning Genevieve, shouldn't you be in the gym? You only have about 5 minutes left before it turns 5" I nod and walk closer to him 

"Yeah well I wasn't exactly shown where the gym was." his eyes go wide in realization, 

"Oh yeah I guess your right you haven't gotten a tour of the place so you still don't know your way around, but don't worry I'll take you there before Killian comes busting in and makes yet another scene," he leads me down a hallway that is next to the living room, down the hallway there are many doors all along the wall.

"Incase you didn't know all of these doors are the rooms each of us are staying in, maybe after your training session you would like for me to give you a tour of the place so that you won't get lost anymore?" That would be absolutely perfect, it will also give me the quality time I need with him so that we can bond and become friends. 

"Omg yes that would be great. Thanks for the offer." We make it all the way down the hallway and to the double doors, he open them and reveals a small little elevator. So I guess there was an elevator. 

"The elevator goes down to the training room, everyone is there now. I wish you the best on your training today Genevieve." he says while the doors open and I come face to face with a massive empty room.

" he says while the doors open and I come face to face with a massive empty room