Introduction and talking

Hello! Welcome to my first book! Let's talking about some stuff before introduction, shall we?

Well.. Yes, I have heard about the creator TheGreatRouge of this au did, which I feels sad about their character design are actually great to be honest and also I don't support them to do that. I just heard it about a months ago about his topic sensitive and disgusting stuff. Yep, I didn't know anything.. because his news was so quiet 👁️👄👁️

I was started this book when I'm still young and naive so the first chapter to seven chapters might came off.. quite bad or sucks.. but that just how you guys starting to see my development in writing skills when you read more further. I promise that even though I didn't come to write it much but I'll update the story as fast as possible, which means it's up to my passion too.

Now Let's talk about the book. The story in my books are quite different from others authors is that Encre isn't only an artist but also a warrior and don't you worry, you'll see me changing everything from the original story because I want to be my version.

There will be a character that it's my own character and if you guys want them to use for your story please asked for my permission.
I need to mention that my story everyone is a human figure not a monster.

I think most of you might knows some of the characters in vampireverse so I'll introduce only some that I made it up and changed it.

Let's start up with Eterna!

Eterna is still the vampire huntress along with Lofy but there will her little backstory.

Next up is Macabre. In the original story, he's Spain thief with curzar but I change both of them to be the vampire hunter who came from Spain. That doesn't mean Macabre's appearance as the thief might not see in the story because I will use this point to make him disguised himself AS the thief not the vampire hunter to not get caught his real self.

That's all original characters from the story comic that I've changed it. So the rest you guys will see it in each chapter that I have change.

Alright! Now let's hop into the story!