Chapter 9 Azure Backstory's & The Truth

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍
A𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 isn't 𝙾𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕. 𝙸𝚝's 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑lie 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

Azure POV.

After a long walk with macabre, we decided to take a break And yes, I will tell you about my past. My story is complicated. Therefore, you should consider listening. Well is all begin...

It all started Since I was a little young innocent girl who wish always want to be
A Mechanic

pretty obvious right? heh, well I live with My brother name Acidic and my family either. I always thinking that my life is perfect but.. Not for long
So here is it.

Flashback POV.
4th Century

" Father! Mother! We're home! "

" My little kids come home "

" How is our dearest kids? "

" The Teacher said that I can be a great mechanic in the future! Like you daddy! "

" How wonderful "

A young little girl blue hair with beautiful light eyes shine like a diamond. She is kind, cute, honest, has courage. Although maybe a little scared sometimes. She lives in a small hut with her family, although living in the hut is not that bad. Base of your family Have enough positions in the middle level.

She always thought that she has a perfect life, perfect family but until
One day.. The world play a prank on her like it was a joke. She got a news that her village got attacked by The Vampires. When she heard the news She was so frightened that she didn't dare to move her legs out of the house. Because she probably knows well about her fate in the future immediately. Which is now midnight There was no sign that her parents had not yet returned. She therefore worried that What happened to her parents? She wants to ask her brother Why haven't our parents returned yet? But she doesn't dare to mess with her brother much Because what you are watching is very unhealthy Her brother is smoking dimmer. She then approached the elder before picking the dimmer from her brother's hand.

" Why don't you worry about our parents!? And stop smoking! "

When his sister had already abandoned his cigarette He is so angry that his sister did that to him. Causing a serious quarrel between 𝐡𝐞𝐫 and brother Until the eldest brother took the flower pot out and accidentally threw it into the face of his sister Therefore causing his sister to be seriously injured in the face Making her face full of blood..

𝐖𝐡𝐲..
𝐰𝐡𝐲..!
.
.
.
.
𝐖𝐡𝐲..!!!
𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬! 𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐟***𝐢𝐧𝐠 "𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭"
𝐇𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞
.
.
.
.
𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧.. 𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡
𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐨𝐧
𝑴𝒚 𝒐𝒘𝒏...
𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭
.
.
.
.
𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟