Chapter 6 Why He care about me?

Play the song, please

Encre POV.
I have been in the forest since I in the castle for a while. I wonder who am I or I born with no parent?  I guess not..maybe I have but they already die before I even born?  I look at the star above me is look so beautiful in the sky.
This beauty will never change even though is naturally...  I felt like I'm lost hope to see my parent  but I will never give up  "Encre?" A deep sound voice is coming from behind me the Only deep voice is a fallacy.  "...? What is it? " I answer back with Emotionless sound and I turn around. His faces look so worried about me and I don't know why he worried me. I'm just warriors who not scare anyone and emotionless "encre I think you should head back to the castle. When I saw your face is making me worried. " I quit for a second and start talking "Why do you even worried about me? I'm only just a warrior that only emotionless. Why do you care about so much? " I talking to him for a couple a minute before we head back to the castle and I still wondering why he doesn't nice to everybody expect me and his daughter.

Fallacy POV.
When we back from the forest. I invited her to tea cup with me for an hour, I don't know why I fall for her... Is like love sight? Nuh I don't think so but I like her. Her unique is very interesting even though she is emotionless. "Of course, why not? " She answered my invited "Thank you meet me at the library, At 3," I tell her location where do we meet so she nods " ok, see you there fallacy" Then she walked away without any sound? Well, that strange. Nevermind I need to prepare teacup in the library so she can read books

___________3 Hours later______________

No one POV.
Jasper and her own servant suave are having fun together when her dad talking to encre, even though she playing with him so loud but he doesn't care. She just only his child didn't see my brother quite a while maybe...he moves out or something Nuh just let him go.  Speaking about encre and fallacy yes there talking to each other to make them understand each other feeling or other stuff well is quite obvious that they talking to each other, and well for some reason these two would talk about the past few years ago because they wanted to get know each other more. 

Encre POV.
Library starts to quiet because I have nothing say I ran out of the word so now the library starting to peaceful again. I literally wanted that to be quiet why? I wanna read books ok.
"So do you have any questions?" I asked him first before I start to stand up and go pick some books to read. 
"I have nothing to say you can go read your book now, I know you're boring"

What a gentleman is he. I stand up and walking to pick some book maybe three books that would be enough and then I heard something in the library and I take a peek look at where is that sounds come from so I finally see where the sound came from is actually from him.  "Hello encre no long time to see" oooh great Lunar, prince of the werewolf.  "What are you doing here?" " why would you ask, my darling?" the guy is completely like me so much I can sense him. "I'm not your wife what are you talking about?" I start to back up and calm myself, I pull out my sword and then he starts to talk. "Heh... Thinking the sword can kill me? I know you wouldn't do that encre." "Yes, I can what do you mean!"
I tried to not shout at him right now, but I heard a noise from behind me I guessing is another werewolf but It's not a fallacy "Who are you?! What are you doing in my castle!" "Oh~ you don't remember me do you fallacy?"
Great new another fighting for girls... Ugh..