Chapter 2 First interview

This chapter is very lazy because I was
very rush before the class start

??? POV.
That was very rude how she said like that huh. I heard that around the corner of the castle because I was listening to their conversation and after that suave open the door quickly and shut

" M'Lord! She's not a normal artist! "

" What do you mean by that? "

" She was holding a sword! "

Eh.. Strange. A artist holding a sword that's kinda new. I never thought that artist would hold a sword but maybe she just pretend that she good at using the sword to make Suave afraid of her. very clever girl.

  " You wouldn't mind If I go inside the room
and talk to her a minutes, Suave? "

" B-but are you sure? "

" Trust me, I'll be fine don't you worry "

" A-alright then. I guess? "

So I decided to just open the door a little to see how she was doing. In conclusion, she was still holding a sword. You're afraid, Mrs. And after that, I opened the door to meet her. Before she raised her sword, pointed at me slightly trembling. I feel that she has a lot of courage in her. So I stood there to make sure that I wasn't going to do anything to her. I just want to give a little introduction. I know it's stupid to introduce yourself to humans. But I just want to try some alliances. Just as Father used to bring the war to peace, but it didn't take long.

" Don't be afraid. I'm not gonna hurt you "

" How am I gonna trust you!? You a Vampire! "

Yeah, very suspicious one too indeed

" How about you calm down and put your
sword down for a minute, lady? "

" No, I'm not putting it down "

" How am I gonna make you put your sword down? "

And then she lowered her sword. Just like calculated And now all that's left to do is let her take the sword away from me. Very sharp So I took myself away. Just a little to make her feel safe that I'm not going to kill or torture her.

" So, What are you gonna do next? "

" Why don't we go look for a seat to have a conversation, huh? "

She nodded lightly. Before I took her to a nearby bookshelf In the corner of her room

 Before I sat there, I first made her sit down to show her a gentleman

Before I sat there, I first made her sit down to show her a gentleman. She looked at me before slowly sat down. Then I covered myself with a blanket before I sat down. She still looked at me with a tense feeling. Can tell With her mouth slightly shaking and she sat, not feeling well when she came to sit close to me. So I moved myself a little bit further, allowing her to sit a little more comfortably.

Encre POV.
I looked at him and looked carefully. He is a vampire that a gentleman is quite like. Before a moment he would ask me

" You feel comfortable? "

And then I shook my head a little before I starting to feel strange about this vampire that he look different from other vampire, I have seen. He is tall and thin, a gentleman with a veil that reaches the floor. There are two different eyes, one small and one big. One eye is white and the outside is red. One eye is blue and outside is red. Have some blue mark around his eyes black skeleton.
But I feel that he is handsome. What am I thinking? No, I shouldn't fall in love with vampires. It is very immoral

" Are you gonna just sitting there and silent? "

" Eh!? Oh dear, I forgot that you're here "

" What were you thinking by the way? "

" Oh.. It's not that special just forget it "

" ... "

Oh dear.. Did I say something wrong? Why does he need to be silent? Until he chuckled a bit that made me confused about why was he chuckled

" That's cute, lady "

" Did you just called me cute!? No, I'm not! "

" Oh please, Can you just introduced yourself? "

" My name is Encre Spark, I'm a royal artist in the palace and what's your name be?  "

" Heh. I'm The King of Vampires and Lastly
My name is... "

Fallacy