Chapter 7 The Mystery potion

Fallacy POV.

That was a long fight for her luckily she pull out her sword and stab him but now I'm hurt very badly. She made a wound for me, how kind of her "Pourquoi aimez-vous vous battre.. (Why do you like to fight?)"
"Well...dunno" When she wound me finish and she don't want bother me, so she walk away out of the room. I don't know would love me or not- wait a minute what am I saying? I can't love a human that a warrior.
What? She a mortal and I'm a vampire that is the king "M'Lord Who are you talking to? " He said to me that what going on "well nothing just talking to myself" "Ehh...weird" "Yea
..kinda weird, doesn't it" There we go he left me, great.

Jasper POV.

I still wonder why is my father bring encre to the castle but I'm kinda like her she is so kind, honest, smart, sweet she is all everything but..one thing I wanna know is her face. She always cover her eyes I dunno why maybe she just shy or something nah I don't think so and then I crushed into suave my...crush.. "Ow! " "Oh my! I'm so sorry jasper. Are you okay? " And he hold my hand and got me up "it's fine but thank you " "E-eh...nevermind ///" "M'Lord something is inlove~" Oh god dammit fibi whyyyyy "I'm guessing is suave, doesn't it?" Father!!! =_= now I'm completely full of blushing in my faces not just only me suave either.

____________An Hour Later____________

Macabre POV.

These days people starting to dying without any clues what happened. Eterna she is focused on the mystery why is people start dying without no clues "macabre! Can you handle me a candle! " "What do you need that for..? " "Bring the candle and come! " "Okay okay.. " I bring a candle with me and I walk to Eterna, I'm guessing she found some clues that why people start dying "What is it..? " "Look at this" And then she pick up of some kinda liquid that on the floor "eh...what is that..? " "I'm guessing is a chemical potion that can make anything die" "And which is..?" "I'm not sure yet. Let's bring its to Mrs. Lofy" "I'm agree.. Cruzur let's go.." I heard nothing answer from her so I'm call her again and again "hm..I'll be there Eterna you can go first" "Kay see ya!" I ran to cruzur where I left her and results is she is gone great.. Now I have to find her so look around for her in the city or village but it's no sight of her I'm starting to get worry about her "Where could she be..?" Until I have no other way which is..Forddein forest I know is crazy but she my partner I can't leave her alone I promise cruzur I will find you no matter what gonna happen I'm not letting it happen..

______________7 hour later____________

Lofy POV.
"I swear god! That this is a dangerous potion I ever seen! " "Really!? What kind of potion!?" "Let me check it on my lab and I'll come back with the result" "Okay" I bring the mystery potion that Eterna bring to me I kinda wanna know what is this potion made of It's kinda interesting so I put the potion on the table while I'm gather the materials and starting to organize what is this potion made of Knock! Knock! "Come in!" And it's quiet "hm? You can come in! " It's still..quiet? Now I'm confused what going on and then my glass of bottle fell to the ground without any touch "Gah! What was that!? " I started to a paranoid and everything went silent and the light is blinking "What? The light? I just fixed it? Why is it starting to blinking again? " I'm stop the lab and walk to the basement to grab a ladder well the basement is kinda dark so I bring candle with me "Hmm...I think I put the ladder over here Or I forgot it where I place?" And then Something Shut the basement door "huh!? The door!" I quickly ran to the door and push the door "Dang it! It won't work! How does the door shut without anyone expect me!?" "The one you calling is behind you.. " "Huh..!?" "Hello...little dinosaurs.." " H-huh!! N-no! Aaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!"

Macabre POV.
"Eh... in the forest, Why is it so cluttered? Normal forest is not that cluttered like this...nevermind.." I'm walking the forest it's kinda weird that the forest have a pigs that upside down walking? "What the heck..??" "Hello! Creature! " "..." I silent for a moment and then.. "Aliens pigs!? You must die no alien allow here!!" "Wait wait!! Eckkk!!!" The pigs ran away so awkward, doesn't it? "... How pathetic" So I walk again and again and again Well I'm still back to a place I stand.. Great how I'm going to find a exits "You're macabre, aren't you" " ? Who is that.." "Well...You should have known now vampire hunter.." "Fallacy!?" I'm pull my gun out and start looking around and the voice is gone and the wind has stop, tree stop shaking It's like there would be an vampire coming to attack me and there it gone. The blush is start shaking "Show yourself!!" I shove to the blush that is shaking and it's stop so I prepare myself make sure that it's don't attack me first "Why hello again..macabre miss me?" "No.." "Aw~ What a shame.." "Where's cruzur.." "Your girlfriend?" "... No, she my partner" "I don't even take her.." "You're lying! I can smell Liar in you!" "Are you a dogs or something" "... Are you kidding me!? I thought king of vampire would smart enough to think..!" "Are calling you me stupid!?" "And what do you think!!" "Well you ghost gun..!" "I'm not died yet, you idiot!"

Writer: I think these two is arguing each other so long XD

____________2 hours later_____________

They still Arguing each other

____________5 hour later______________

Still

____________7 hour later______________

They finally stop and they're fighting!? Are you kidding me?

____________10 hour later_____________

-_- ... These guy are so hating each other I think I'll Skip these guy to other characters

Noone POV.
After cruzur and Dr. Lofy missing Everyone starting to afraid to be alone so they sleep together or go together. Everyone starting to think that is vampire that kidnap cruzur and Dr. Lofy and they think that they already died the rumors is spreading all over the lands, everyone on the lands starting to stay in the house some children they wanting to come out the house to play but their parents don't let them even though they stick together everytime but they are too young to be missing. The vampire hunter starting to search for them but they is no sight of them at all till one day...

"Azure! They cannot find anything what should we do now!?" The voice from the other soldier telling Azure
"Hmm... Should we stop? I'm think they already died" "What!? You cannot just do that!" The voice that came from behind Azure shove to her in very serious " *sign* rufous come on. We cannot find them we must stop-" He cut her "No! I believe they still alive! And them how did macabre came out of the forest!?" "Rufous!! You know he a vampire hunter that has the most talent skills in the vampire hunter of all so he can survive that!!" His face start getting mad and shove very loud "If he can survive!! Cruzur can survive it either!!! She is his partner right!?!" "U-uh...yes-" "Them she would survive that!! Dr. Lofy have skills To know how to survive. The first time she got kidnap She can still make it out!! Why would you think that they wouldn't survive that!!!" Azure she went silent and start crying

"...I-I-I'm sorry I didn't know t-t-that you very mad.."

He calm down and walk to her and comfort her

"No..it's me that I'm need to sorry. I'm was too serious and I don't know that you so scare of me"

And them he hug her then she hug him back starting to stop crying

"Ssshhh... There will be one day that day is the one they came back don't worry"

"T-thank you rufous your the best"

______________________________________