Die

Y/n:

"I wish you could die" "You are such a liar" "Don't act innocent" "You killed him" "Don't you have any shame to show up like this?"  I woke up struggling to breathe. When I looked around it's all darkness. What can I do? Its all my fault. I got up and took my keys. I closed my door and walked up to the elevator. My hands are still trembling. I got out from my apartment. All I want to do is to get far away from here. I ran into streets as my tears are coming out unknowingly. As I came out with bare foot, its so cold. Although I care less about it, I stopped feeling my legs. I am running as the thought of that day came up to my mind.

"Y/n, Don't run from me" my boyfriend kim yu-jun ran behind me to catch me. he finally caught me from behind. " Why are you running so fast?" He asked me. I giggled and kept my body on his.  He suddenly kissed my ears. My breath hitched. Then he moved his lips from my ears to my neck. I gasped. " jun! stop " I breathed heavily. He groaned and made a hickey on my neck. "Now I will stop" he said turning me to face him. "Idiot!" I slapped him gently and looked into the mirror. Ouch! its red. "How can I face your parents with this?" I asked. "With this" he rounded a scarf on my neck. " Hey! look at me" He said as i was looking down feeling nervous. " Dont be nervous. You will be fine. They will like you" he assured. "Its not like that. I wish they could have a good opinion on me."  I stared at floor. " I will be with you. we will never be separated. If they wont like you , We can be ourselves" he said placing a kiss on my forehead. "Dont talk like that. Lets go we are gonna be late" I said looking at the clock. He held my hand and we started our car.

.

Pieces of my memories kept coming back.

.

"jun! jun!"  I tried waking him. He suddenly breathed and looked around. "Water! we are...we are... drowning" He said breathing heavily. We were almost drowning.

I wish we hadn't had this accident. We will be happy if this doesn't happen. Our car flipped and drowned fell into the water.

.

"Y/n! Don't fall asleep." he kept waking me up 

only if I hadn't fell unconscious. He could still be here with me

.

"I love you y/n" I saw him mouthing this

If I know that those were the last words for me I would never wake up.

.

"Jun! Wake up!Noo!!!" I screamed my lungs out ,

He was dead in my arms

.

"You killed my son!" she kept screaming at me.

I came to the reality where i found myself at the same bridge. I looked around to see that I was at the edge of the bridge ready to jump off. All I have to do is to take my action. After jun died, I have no reason to live. I might die someday, why not now? My mind took control of my actions. I tried leaving my hands which are taking support of the bridge. But I stopped. I was scared to jump off. I thought about jun again. Suddenly I heard of his voice. "Y/n" he called me. I looked every where. He was next to me. I saw him with teary eyes. "Jun! You are alive?" I asked him . " I was dead y/n. I missed you." He said smiling." I miss you too jun. I love you" I said to him. " I don't want you to die y/n" he said looking into my eyes. I cried. " It's Upto me to decide. Sorry jun. I love you so much. I can't take it anymore" I said and took off my arms. I closed my eyes so I won't be scared anymore. In a second or two , I was fallen into the river. I was drowning and falling deep into the river. Then my mind reminds me of my little sister Ae-ra. She was like a sunshine in my darken world. My mom died when I was 8. My dad remarried after suffering alone for long. I didn't like him to marry another person. She was kind and beautiful. But things didn't go as planned. I hated her. I was not in a position to take her as my mom. My dad didn't like that version of me. After ae-ra was born. Me and my stepmom stopped talking or arguing . She was a working woman but doesn't care about ae-ra. I liked my sister from the start. She was my little sister afterall. I always took care of her. I always looks out for her. I always wanted to see her happy. She practically grown up in my care. When I moved out she comes to my apartment like three to four days a week until that accident. But she didn't stop talking and visiting me. My parents hated me and told me to piss off. If i die they won't care. I was always a hated person for everyone except jun and aera. Jun was gone now. If i die I wont be seeing aera anymore. The thought made me struggle for life. I want to live now. I cant die. I opened my eyes only to feel my arms are being pulled into someone. I couldn't see his face but he held me and taking me up. His touch is so warm and then I felt unconscious. I felt like dying. "I'm Sorry aera! Sorry for not saying good bye to you." I thought.

.

"Jun, I miss you" i hugged him. "I miss you too. Why did you jump off the bridge y/n?" he asked me. "I cant live without you."

" See y/n. You have to live without me. i will always watch you from here. Dont come up here. Get married to someone and move on. Have kids. I saved you for a reason y/n. Now wake up" he said and I opened my eyes.

"Y/n ! Oh my god! " someone is shaking me. I couldn't have a better vision as it was night.

"  God! You didn't die" he hugged me and i could now understood who it was.

"Taehyung? You?" I asked with a low voice.

"Are you insane? Why did you jumped off from there?" He asked somehow concerned.

The least expected person I expected to show concern on me is taehyung. I thought I was seeing things. "Wait. You saved me?" I asked

"Yes. Is that a problem? I asked you a question" he was keeping his anger in control.

" I had my reasons. " I replied coldly. He tightened his jaw and looked into my eyes " I am so angry at you right now for many reasons. Don't piss me off anymore" He angrily said. I said nothing. He left my arms and stood up. He's drying his clothes. I am all wet too. I stood up and dried my clothes a little.

"Let me drop you at your home" he said

" I can go" I replied. " I said don't piss me off anymore. " he coldly said that and walked away. I followed him to his car and sat on the passenger seat.

" You know where I live ?" I asked . " I know. I dropped you off once" He said and we sat in silence.

When we reached my apartment " Thank you for giving me a ride" I said and unbuckled my belt. "It wasn't your fault y/n. Don't blame yourself" He said.I looked at him but he had his straight face. My eyes filled with tears. I wanted to hear this from someone. I started tearing up. He looked at me and handed me a tissue. " Don't you hate me? I killed your brother" I said crying. "I don't hate you. I didn't hated you for once and You didn't kill him y/n , you get that? . It's his time to leave us. I'm angry for myself" He said honestly. I cried hard. " If you want I can stay with you tonight" he offered. "It's okay taehyung. I want to be alone." I said and wiped off my tears. " Don't kill yourself again. He didn't saved you for that" he said "I know. I won't anymore. You can go back. " I said and off the car. " I hope I won't see you anymore. Good bye taehyung." I said. " We will see that. Go home. Bye" He said with straight face. I came back to my apartment and took a bath. I felt good after he talked to me. But still I miss jun like crazy. I couldn't sleep. I cried and cried until my eyes are swollen. I couldn't stop my tears. Our memories hits my heart like knife. When I close my eyes, he appears. I will wake up and cry like an idiot. Slowly I stopped crying and passed out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

by
nystories