Party

Y/n:

We had arrived the Kim's Mansion. Party will start at 7 PM. I don't know why Mrs.Kim wants to hold a welcome party. She might be planning something but I shrugged it off. Party planners are arranging the hall. It is not my first time entering this house. I came with Jun. Mrs.Kim is a great person. I used to admire her a lot. We were like friends sharing our little secrets. When we were at college, I used to come a lot . As we grew up, my bond with jun's parents drifted apart because of my father. He is a closest friend to Mr.Kim so he told them how bad influence I am. From then, Mrs.Kim never wanted to invite me but Uncle is a generous person, I occasionally came here. But now, It is like we were strangers but I did have the same affection towards them. We were welcomed by Mr.Kim who smiled and waved at us. I was behind Taehyung, a little guilt washed over me after watching him but I tried to shut it off. "Hey Dad! You look handsome" Tae hugged him while Mr.Kim smiled and broke off the hug. " Ofcourse I am always handsome! Wait,Why are you late?" he asked him. Embarassment made me look away but I had to answer " Uh-Uncle -" I am about to respond but I was cut off by Tae " Sorry dad, My work kept me up." he answered. He lied. Mr.Kim looked serious and warned " Don't always held up in work. You have to take these events seriously!" he looked at me and said " Y/n, Keep an eye on him. He's a work freak. You can only change him" he casually said that which made me emotional. It was the first thing he ever had talked to me after his son's death. A tear escaped from my eye and I averted my eyes from him for which he wiped my tear and said " Don't cry my child . I know we have gone through so much. I don't blame you for those things. We have to move on. You are still my favourite dear!" he was also crying looking at me. I don't know but I bursted out. Even after everything, he is like a father to me. He was a good person and he likes me a lot. I thought he hated me for what happened. I just needed to hear it from him. I hugged him crying hardly. " I am sorry Mr.Kim. It wasn't my fault" he wiped my tears and said " Silly girl! I know .Don't Cry dear. I also want you to be happy. let's talk about this later. The party will start soon.See, You ruined your makeup!" he looked worried about it. I laughed and said " Yeah. I wish I wore a waterproof. Do I look horrible?" I asked him. He took a second and laughed. " No, You looked pretty before you cried." I nodded. " Tae, Take her to your room and help her. I have to welcome guests" Tae nodded and I followed him. 

He opened his room door and stopped me at the entrance by turning back. " Let me in." I said. He blocked my way. I folded my arms and asked " Can't I get inside?" he looked nervously and said " I have to clean my room. It - It is a mess" . I replied " Don't bother. I just have to use your mirror to fix my make up" and tried to push him but he is too strong. " Then don't look up. look at the floor. Understand?" He ordered. I rolled my eyes and said " Yeah, Fine. I won't look up. let me in before anyone could see us." he slid to the left for me to get in. I didn't looked around but spotted the dressing table. I went upto the mirror. And fixed my makeup while taehyung stood behind me not moving an inch. " What's gotten into you?" i asked as he was behaving strangely. "Nothing" he kept a poker face. " Then move a side. You are standing there for almost 10 minutes" I said. " My room, my choice. I can stand wherever I want" . That's it. He can only make me more angry. I let it not ruin my mood. Uncle doesn't blame me. I am a little bit happy for that. But Mrs.Kim, I am afraid to meet her. Taehyung moved forward until my back touched him. The touch gave tingles to every part of my body. I hate that my body reacts to his touch. My breathe hitched. I looked at him with confusion. " You have put-on so much lipstick" I finally looked into the mirror . Oh my god! my lips are so thick-red in color. I am about to pick a tissue but stopped when taehyung took and turned me into his side. My heart beats faster and louder I think. I was stood like a statue too close to him that I might want to do anything that shouldn't be done. His body warmth is hitting me which makes me want to close the distance between us. He wiped off the extra lipstick as I parted my lips. When he's done he finally looked into my eyes. There is something in his eyes which is attracting me, Its like he sees me with more affection. My eyes flickered into his lips and I gulped at once. " Y/n? There is something I want to do right now" he said as his eyes flickered between my eyes and my lips. " I think I do know what it is" I said as my mind saying only one thing.  It. Was.Kiss. Just kiss already.I want to get a taste of those lips. A small mistake won't hurt me right?  We were too close and I lost my senses until he said " I think you will regret after you did that" 

Nothing came into my mind but closing the distance between us. I was in a desperate need to kiss him so regret is something that should be dealt afterwards .  " Just close your eyes and do what you want" I said that. Oh my god! Did I really said that? My hormones are not in control. Just stop me, you stupid hormones. Our chests rising in same speed and my heart is beating like a ticking bomb. He closed his eyes and our lips brushed and I can feel his breathe just above mine.And a knock on the door. We startled and moved back to our previous positions and I turned around. " Tae ! Are you there?" Mrs.Kim questioned. I turned around only to see something on the wall which made my heart skip. It was me. My painting where I held a man's arms. I couldn't see the man as taehyung was in the middle. " Mom ! I will be there in a minute." Taehyung replied and she left. I asked him " Isn't it me? Who is the man besides me?" I tried to slide to my left but he held my shoulders and placed me in my previous position. My body jerked a little for the sudden touch and the previous tension between us resumed. " Don't." he said , his voice became fierce and more like protective. " Turn around and get out of this room. Forget everything happened here" he said . His eyes became darker that no one can say a word to a face looking scary like this. I gulped at his threat but I am y/n I will do what he said not to. I put on a poker face and said " Answer me first. Who is the man beside me in the painting?" He smirked a little and said " You know I dont like to repeat myself. Just get the hell out of here before lift you up on my shoulder and drag you to the downstairs while the whole party is watching" My confidence had gone somewhere after he said those words, I backed a little and averted my eyes but I am not stupid enough to do what he wants. I cleared my throat and said " You won't do that Mr. Kim Taehyung. Unless you want to ruin your business" Heat rose up to my cheeks on the thought of him carrying me downstairs. He lifted a brow and leaned a bit and said " Try me Mrs.Kim!" I opened my mouth to say but the word 'Mrs.Kim' stopped me and I stormed out without a single word.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

By
nytstories