Wedding

10 days later:

" Are you sure?" your bestfriend park jimin asked you while you are looking your wedding outfit in the mirror. Jimin is your friend since your college. You both worked on the same company as you got fired ,you left the company while he's still there. You just nod as an answer for his question. He came beside you and asked " Why do you have to do this y/n?". "For jun. I'm doing this for jun." You replied coldly. " Don't marry him. You hate him right?. You always have an option. Come with me. I will find what happened to jun." he assured you looking into your eyes. He is your comfort zone. But now you have to let go of this comfort zone and step into the darkness. You put on a fake smile and said " I am fine jimin. I am marrying him with my consent. It's my choice. I want to know the truth by myself." He put on a confused look on his face saying " Are you really y/n? What has he done to you?  Why you are behaving like this?" Then taehyung appeared wearing a white tuxedo with crooked bow. "Huh.. actually it's her business. So better keep your mouth shut." You got angry for his comment. " You better keep your business for yourself. Don't take this stupid marriage commitment for granted" jimin revoked. "What did you just say?" Taehyung got close to jimin with a serious tone. Jimin saracsticly said " Yeah..right.. You are a selfish person. That's why you are using y/n for this right?" taehyung grabbed his collar you came in between by holding taehyung's hand " Don't fight here. People can hear us. " you tried removing his hand from his collar but he stared at you and said " You better keep our secret within ourselves. I don't want to give my explanation to everyone." Then he removed his hand and about to go when you stopped him " Taehyung! He is my trusted person. He will help us in this." he didn't turned back but said " Don't trust too many people y/n, you might end up backstabbed. Hurry up, You are gonna be late." and he walked out.

"Why did you stopped him? What has gotten into you?" Jimin screamed at you. "Calm down jimin. I know I took the worst decision marrying this person. But it is for jun. I will explain everything later. I want you to trust me okay?" you asked him. He breathed heavily and said " Okay. I will trust you y/n. But you have to promise me you will tell the truth after the wedding." you released a huff and said " I promise. I will tell you the truth. Now let's go" you took his hand and headed outside.

At the alter:

"Did you know? , The bride is Mr.Kim's deceased son's girlfriend." A lady said to her friend. "Oh my! Now she is marrying her bofyriend's brother? She must be a gold digger" "Yes. How did she managed to convince Mrs.Kim?" Mrs.kim listened to every comment made on her. She literally smirked for her plan to be working out so well. While Everyone is waiting for the entrance of the bride, Jimin at the corner staring at the alter while drinking alcohol. Taehyung on the other side , was nervous but he kept on his poker face. Mr and Mrs. Kim were acting normal while their rage is on another level. While everyone is chatting over this marriage the doors of the alter opened up revealing y/n holding her father's arm.

Everyone mesmerized by y/n's beauty. She was so beautiful in her wedding dress holding the bouquet. The hall went on silent after watching the beautiful bride , jimin at the corner doesn't really cared to look for y/n and taehyung didn't turn to look for his bride. While walking in the alter , Mr.Lee said " Look what you have done! All people are bitching about us. This is the last time I am helping. From now on, you are not my daughter anymore." with a smiling face. A tear is about to escape from y/n's left eye but she managed to control it. Her heart broke into a million pieces after she listened these words from her father. Her every step regretting her decision more. When they reached taehyung , he turned and took her hand from her father. He was lost in his beauty , his eyes were only looking her . Y/n saw the concern on his face but looked straight. They faced each other. Both were nervous and definitely not excited. Priest prayed to god and finally asked" Mr.KimTaehyung, do you take Miss Lee y/n to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?"
He looked into her eyes and said " I do" the priest asked y/n " Miss Lee y/n, do you take Mr.Kim Taehyung to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?" 
The very moment in your life where you have to stand beside yu-jun, was shredded into pieces. A tear escaped from your eye unknowingly. Taehyung who's already holding your hands made you look at him with worry all over his face. When you looked into his eyes it reminded you of jun. You quickly came to your reality and replied " Yess. I-I do." You felt a heavy pain in your heart that the person before you was not jun whom you dreamt of, instead his brother whom you hated the most. You smiled at him hiding your pain. And then the priest announced " Then I pronounce that from today onwards you both are husband and wife. You may kiss the bride " You didn't forget about this part. You both practiced a lot before to not kiss. He will keep his thumb on lips and kiss. He looked into your eyes placing the thumb on your lips while your eyes averted to his mother and the whole crowd. They looked more suspicious. As you both practiced he came closer and kissed his thumb placing you where audience can't see you but those youngsters, taehyung's cousins and even your sister aera shouted " Kiss again!" .