Control

Taehyung:

My life had stopped after I heard about jun. My younger brother. I couldn't believe he died until I saw him in the hospital. When I had informed about his death I fled from US as soon as possible. After watching his lifeless body lying there without a movement, I couldn't take it. My tears didn't fell from my eyes. I stood there silently without any movement. I couldn't take my eyes off him. I even heard the noises from outside where my mom shouted at y/n. My body flinched for a second but I didn't made a move. It took me months to get over his death. One day when I was driving through the bridge , I saw y/n. She jumped off the bridge . I understood she couldn't take it too. It was not her mistake afterall. Luckily, I was there to save her. If not, I can't take it. I took a stand for her and let the media stop to involve her because my mom , she was so angry that she tried to blame her infront the media. I thought my mom was very angry to do that until I know the truth. She involved in his death. It was not an accident but murder. I need to know the person who is behind it. I will not spare whoever it is. Apart from this, my fate revolves around her. My world is revolving around her. As much as I want to go distant from her, she appears. Again. Even when I was a kid, when I was a teenager, and now. I can't stand her roaming in my house like this. I don't know how much longer I can keep this feeling myself. This is not the right time for me to open up my feelings to her either. But her face, her smile, her presence beside me making me feel something again which I shutted down for years. My heart won't stop fluttering when she comes closer to me.

Why y/n? Why are you making me attracted to you again?

I shut the deep inside feelings my heart is feeding and focused on my work taking my eyes off her sleeping figure. She always sleeps like this since childhood. After having lunch, she insisted on doing the dishes so I took my laptop and worked in the living room. she came up to the sofa, sat opposite to me and dozed off. she sleeps like a little pig making noises.I find this cute and smiled soundlessly. After I worked for like three hours, she woke up drooling over the sofa.

" Did I slept?" pig asked

" No madam. You just took a nap which longed three hours." I sarcastically replied.

she wiped off her drool on her mouth, her eyes widened and a little embarassed that her ears turned a little red. She covered her face with her palm and shouted " You should have woke me up!Oh my god!" I am still working on my laptop and said " I was working . And also how can I wake a pig?" I laughed a little. she threw a pillow over my face and said " Don't laugh at me!" like a kid. " I am working here! I don't mind your sleep. Don't be embarrassed. I watched your sleep when we were studying too. You are rambling like its your first time" I slipped the last statement. "What?" she asked with confusion. How can she be this cute? Uh-oh. Again. I had to remind my heart to stop these feelings. " Just get to your room and ready. We have to go out." I tried to divert. " Go out? For what?" she asked. Ofcourse, she will forget. I hate it when I had to repeat my words. I looked at her direction and said with gritted teeth " I had already said we need to attend the party. My mom specially held a welcome party for her daughter-in-law. She had already sent a pretty shitty dress saying it was our tradition. I guess she had planned something. We need to be careful. " Oh my! It's already 5 PM. I need to get ready. It's your fault not waking me up!" she screamed running to her room. I rolled my eyes and continued typing.

After I got ready in a blue tuxedo, I was still waiting for y/n from almost 15 minutes. I knocked at her door " Y/n! We are going to be late!" I shouted for the tenth time. " Give me five minutes!" she replied the same for all. " Open the door" I shouted. " No, Don't come in. I was not good" she replied. " I don't care. I am coming in." I said and opened the door to see her fully dressed like a princess. She was wearing a blue princess gown, which matched with my outfit. It was a sleeveless revealing a bit of her cleavage. My eyes scanned her totally. I was stunned by her beauty. She still didn't put on her makeup but she was looking pretty. I took my time to look after her whole outfit .Her eyes are glowing like a starry night sky. Her nose is very small. Her lips are pale pink in color. I could feel a little thirst when I saw them. She lowered her lips down because her hair is not done yet. My eyes travelled through her neck and her cleavage. I need to take a breathe. She is making my throat dry. My eyes stuck at that place. I averted my eyes when she fake-coughed and glared at me. " Can you help me ?" she asked. " Uh- Yes" I said walking towards her. " Help with zip up. I am struggling for a long time." she said with cold voice. She turned around and moved her hair to her left side. She was watching me over the mirror. I glanced at her face nervously , unable to breathe I tried zipping it up. My hand touched bare back. She flinched for a second and shrugged it. For me, I was feeling so many emotions inside which adds her scent. She smells so good that I want to keep her in my arms forever and not let her go. I tried to keep a poker face and turned quickly after zipping her. " Hey!" she called again. I rolled my eyes and released a long breathe. Without turning , I asked with frustration " What ?" she replied " I know you can't stand me. But Can you please tell me how do I look? I am nervous about this party thing and all. " she was nervous too. I turned to her looking into her eyes and said " You are looking good. Let's go" she looked apologetically and said " I need to do my hair. Give me five more minutes please? " I replied " Not needed. You are better this way. Don't ruin it." She took a good look on me. " If you are done checking me out, we can start now. We are already late" I said coming a little closer. Her cheeks became red and she jumped a step back and said " You-you were checking me out earlier. You think I didn't saw you?" I stepped a bit closer, my heart is going crazy but I put on a cold face, one of my amazing talents, and said " You knew I was looking but you let me. Why was it?" Her cheeks were so red and she blinked her eyes continuously and tried to open her mouth for which my gaze fell on her lips. The urge to kiss her came back again that my mind was off. All I think about is how can I taste her lips. I licked my lips as a instant reaction to which her gaze fell onto my lips. I averted my eyes to see that she was staring at my lips with the same intention. I smirked and got closer to her face . She confused and shocked me by not moving an inch. She closed her eyes and her brows got tightened. I smiled looking at her face and reached her ear to whisper "Or do you already started liking me?" to which she jumped a little back and turned not facing me " No. I don't like you. Let's end this here and start now. We are running late as you said. " she nervously walked towards the door and smiled a little as I followed her. My heart jumped out of happiness. I shut it down remembering the old days and the old pain. My smile dropped and we start the car.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

By
nytstories