Murder

Y/n:

I placed a glass of water on the table. "Tell me." I said. " Before that, I want to ask you one thing." he said . " What is it?" i asked  " Tell me honestly. Have you ever cheated on yu-jun before?" he asked. I controlled my anger and emotions. " Don't make me throw you out of my house." I said "Answer my question y/n. I know something about the accident." he said. " Okay. I never cheated him." I answered honestly. "Okay" he said "What do you know?" I asked him. " It doesn't matter. I got my answer. I think I have to go now." he said. " Don't play with my patience. Sit down and tell me" I glared at him. He came up close to me and said " I like to play with you y/n. What will you offer? " he looked deep into my eyes. I averted my eyes and held up a knife " If you wanna play why don't we use this?" I pointed at the knife.He took the knife from my hand and kept it down. " Do we have to go that far? I want to have a deal." he said. " What's your deal?" I asked.

" I will answer all your questions but you have to say 'yes' to me" he said. "What? No" I replied.
He came closer to me and whispered into my ears " You are afraid what i might ask you right?" I stood like a stone but my ears are red. "No...I am not afraid. What are you gonna ask?" I asked him giving a little space between us.  He smiled backing a little and said " You have to agree first". " You are such a liar. I know it's not even related to jun. Don't play with me" I firmly said that. He huffed a little and said "Don't you really want to know about how jun got murdered?"

I am shocked. What? Murder?

"Murder? It was an accident right? " I asked him.

"No. It was a murder y/n. I need your help" He said.

I was speechless. My eyes suddenly got blurred. I don't actually know what I am feeling right now. My guilt was lifted off from my chest that I killed him but at the same time I am feeling broken because he was murdered. Was this really true? I want to know. I lost balance and I took support from the door. He took my hand and looked into my eyes " Hey! Don't cry. I will tell you everything. "

"Please tell me this is a dream! How can anyone wants to kill him? He has such a pure heart tae. Please tell me it's not a murder!" I cried in his arms. He hugged me for a moment.

After a while , we both sat at the table facing each other. I am fine now. I cleared my throat and asked " Tell me the details". " First, You have to agree to my condition." he said. I thought for a moment. He might ask my help. I want his help anyway. "Okay,Yes. I will agree to your condition" I said. "Then let's sign up a contract so I can believe you" he said with arrogance.

Jerk! " Contract? Are you kidding me?"

"No, I'm serious" he replied

" Then you have to help me for something. " I raised my eyebrow.

" What is it? You want to find the killer? " he asked

" No. I want to..." I stopped . "want to?" he asked " kill him myself." I stated. "You what?" he asked " I want to kill the person myself , If you make it work then I will agree for whatever you want" I said firmly.

He thought for a moment and said " I will make that happen. I promise. But don't go back on your words" . " No. I won't. I will agree to what you want . I promise " I said. " Okay. I will arrange the contract paper. Can I use your laptop?" he asked. " You can but don't forget you have to answer my all questions." I said. " I will do both things. Give me fast. I have work." he said. I huffed and handed him my laptop. As soon as he started working I asked my first question. " How did you know that it was a murder?"

" I did found some evidences. The truck which hit your car was found but police didn't said a word to us. With the help of my friend in that department, I gathered this information. I got the vehicle number of that truck and did some investigation. I tried approaching the vehicle driver but.." he stopped. "What happened?" I asked. He looked at me, stopping whatever he was doing and said " He was died . The thing is the driver was died before the day I tried to meet up with him" he said. " Then what happened?" I asked. " Then my friend from the police department said that evidence room caught fire and all are gone." he said "It is strange. So you concluded that it was a murder?" I asked him. He again started typing and answered my question " Nope. When you both admitted to the hospital, your belongings must be handed over to the police first. The hospital record says they found a laptop, watch, bracelet belonged to jun. But when I took his belongings from police , his laptop is not on the record. " he said. " There might be some information in his laptop right?" I asked. " I guess. " he replied. " Don't you have any suspects?" I asked. " Yeah. I do. " he replied. " Who is the first suspect?" I asked. " My mother" he finished his typing and said that. "What?" I am shocked. " Yeah. I told my mom about the truck driver the night before I was going to meet him. She was shocked and said she would help me. But I didn't let her . So I suspected her and sometimes I saw her talking on the phone secretively . When I came up to her she cuts off her phone" he said. "Your mother? I don't think she planned it because she hates me over all the species in the world and loves jun over everyone." I said. "Yeah. I took that into consideration but all this is leading to suspecting my mother." he replied. We sat silent for a moment. " Hey, who are those people? Why did they kidnapped you?" I asked him. " Oh! When I found out the truck owner was dead , It stated that it was a suicide. So I went to check on his case and found that it was actually a murder. His medical reports shows that he was beaten up to death before he jumped off from the roof. But nothing came out. So I told my mom that I will file a case for this murder. She went against for me. She told me this was not the right time. I disagreed with her and came out on my own. When I stopped at the gas station, Someone hit my head and I fell unconscious. I guess those men are from my mom." he said. " That explains your suspicion is true. We need to find the evidence." I said. " Contract is ready. Let's get started." he showed me the laptop screen. " What is the thing I'm agreeing to?" I asked him.

" You officially agreed to marry me. Congrats Soon-to-be Mrs.Kim" he offered his hand.

"What?" I was speechless.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

by
nytstories