SIX|💘

(Jeongin POV, kinda time skip)

A beam of light shining in from my large window near my bed, shined into my eyes causing them to flutter open. Ugh..

I sat up, groggily getting out of bed and closing the curtain before falling back into my mattress.

Hmm, so warm....

Wait.... didn't I have some guy over last night....

I lifted my head, trying to put together the images in my mind. I crossed my legs as I tried to remember the interaction, confused as it didn't feel like I had recently had sex. I mean unless the guy I brought home last night was just a mid lover..

Wait wait, no I remember it was that guy, oh my God, what was his name?

Damn it, he was so gorgeous why can't I remember his name?? Was he even real, I must have been dreaming or something. I mean I know I went to the club, I remember arguing with min, but I don't remember getting home..

I hope it wasn't a dream.... I mean I don't think my mind would be able to create such a pretty face, he has to be real..

Suddenly a knock hit my door, I Groaned but got back up anyway. I ran my fingers through my hair trying to resolve my bed head before whoever the hell was knocking on my door saw me.

"Who is it?" I shouted from my side.

"It's minho open the hell up Jeongin!"

Oh, min? I immediately opened the door, the air nearly being knocked out of me as Minho barged in, almost knocking me to the floor as he wrapped his arms around me in a dramatic embrace.

"Damn! Nice to see you too, gosh." I said, completely taken aback.

"Damn it innie, why the fuck didn't you call me, why the hell didn't you answer your phone??" He asked, pulling out of the hug and grabbing me by the shoulders.

"I was drunk alright, I'm fine ok, or at least I think I am, I'll be completely honest I don't really remember.."

"What?!" Minho gasped. "Holy shit, innie I'm so so sorry." He said, his expression fading from one of anger to one of regret. I shook my head and rubbed his back.

"Chill out min, I'm fine, really I don't think anything even happened." I assured him, flashing a smile.

"Are you sure? Are you just saying that?" He asked suspiciously before looking past me and glancing around the room.

"Yes min, I'm fine. Now what the hell happened to you, what happened that was so bad?" I asked, minho walked past me, Crossing the room and sitting down on my bed. He sighed, wiping a line of sweat from his cheek before speaking.

"Felix was sitting on some douchebags lap, I was drunk and I wasn't thinking.........I pulled Lix off of the guy and dragged him outside." Minho explained quietly, the shame in his voice painfully obvious to me.

"Damn...I'm sorry, Min." I said, keeping my tone just as calm as his as I walked over and joined him on the end of the bed.

"Yeah, he was pissed at me.......I don't think he's going to forgive me." He said glumly, staring down at his lap.