TWENTY-SIX|💘

"Damn, it's getting hot out here, even in the shade." I said, pointing to the border between shadow and light on the blanket beneath us.

"Yeah...it's definitely getting bad." Seungmin agreed, squinting with his hand held to the side of his right eye. "Have you eaten enough? I think we should probably get going."

"Uh huh, and even if I wasn't I still wouldn't stay out in this heat." I joked, standing up as I shaded my eyes from the sun with my hands.

"Alright, let's clean up and......go back to your place?" He asked, looking up to me for a response.

"Sounds good." I nodded

Me and seungmin picked up our things, seungmin carrying the picnic basket while I picked up our blanket. We headed back to my apartment, neither of us having much of an idea on how we should spend the rest of our freeday together.

I walked into the kitchen, pulling out the leftovers from our picnic from the basket and placing back in the fridge. Seungmin sat on the couch, watching me from the living room as he sat on my cushioning white couch, a small black glass coffee table in front of him.

"So, you wanna pick out a show to watch? I haven't had time to binge one in years." He said. I smiled realizing I haven't done that in a while either, it was a great idea.

"Oh yeah, the remote is in the cupholder on the recliner if you want to pick out a show, I have a lot of streaming sights, so pick whatever."

"Oh, ok." He smiled. Turning around and reaching out for it. I leaned into the refrigerator and put the last bowl of fruit on the middle shelf.

I turned back to the living room, watching as seungmin made accusatory looks at the Netflix selection. I watched him for a moment, looking back between his cute face and the large screen, curious of what shows he would pass up.

"Having trouble." I joked, coming out from behind the white counter and over to him. He looked up "yeah......there's never anything good on here." He said.

"They have some good k-dramas, if you want to watch one, there's plenty I haven't seen yet." I suggested, taking the spot next to him.

"Really? I've never really seen any of them before, I'll give it a try." He said, perking up a bit, giving me a smile. He looked back to the screen, finding the drama section and scrolling through it, reading out some of the titles as he went along.

"Never yours" "Here and now"
"Begging you" "The white prince"
"Black suits and hearts" "Castle of hearts?" He listed a few off, sounding kinda confused, tilting his head at all the corny covers.

"Hmm? Uh...
Let's try "never yours", it's a BL too." I suggested, pointing to it.

"A BL...? Oh, boys love.. right?" He asked, unsure.

"Yup." I nodded. He smiled and shrugged before clicking on the cover, playing the first episode. It pretty much just started out with a quiet highschool boy, he looked oddly suspicious, like he was up to something the entire time of walking around his campus. Then they introduced the main character, a short brunette boy who had just arrived at the school, already being talkative and friendly.

"What do you think the quiet kids
problem is?" Seungmin asked quietly, leaning towards me a little.

"Hm..... maybe he's the principals kid that doesn't want to be treated special or he could be the school bully or outcast." I guessed.