TWENTY-EIGHT|💘

Seungmin and I still had half the weekend to spend together, so we decided to go to the mall. There's plenty to do there, so why not.

We walked past the row of glass doors and into the first section of the building. There was a set of gumball machines in the middle of the large hallway, leading into the main stretch with all the stores and shops.

"Damn, it's packed." Seungmin said, looking over the colorful crowds of people walking by. I nodded before grabbing his hand and holding it, he glanced at me, smiling in response before looking ahead again.

"Ok, what should we do first?" I asked as we walked towards a group of stores, me and seungmin both looking around.

"Hmm...hot topic?" He joked, pointing to the black little store that contrasted with the ones around it.

"Sure." I laughed. "They have good merch, and I like their pants."

Seungmin raised his brows but before he could say anything, I dragged him into hot topic with me. We walked inside making our way to the shirts.

"See, look at all the graphic tees, they have everything." I said, looking up to the shirts suspended on the black wall.
"Any anime, twilight, bands, movies."

"I guess that's cool." He nodded, reaching for a black shirt. "I like this one." He said, I looked closer noticing it had a character on the breast of the shirt.

"What is it?" I asked, wondering why that one caught his eye.

"It has Po-choco, cute right?" He said, taking the shirt off the rack and lifting it to show me better.

"Ohh, yeah, that's super cute, especially cause you're such a puppy yourself." I added, seungmin tilted his head.

"Not this again."

"What?? It's true." I said.

"No-"

" Yes it is, now c'mon puppy let's go look at the belts and cute skirts." I added, already looking in that direction. We walked to the other side of the store, a bit further in the back.

"I've never seen you wear a skirt?" Seungmin said, watching me look over their selection.

I turned to him, holding up a black cloth skirt. "First time for everything." I smiled, before pulling him in the back to the dressing room. "Sit down" i instructed as we got in. He did as I said, looking confused.

I stood in front of the full body mirror in the little black room, seungmin sitting behind me. I unbuttoned my jeans, stepping out of them and letting them fall to the floor. I looked into the reflection, noticing seungmin watching me with his usual curious puppy expression.

So cute.

I grabbed the skirt and slipped it on, wiggling a bit as I fitted it over my hips before turning back around to see Seungmin's reaction.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

He tilted his head before looking up and down. "It's cute..." He said, sounding unsure as he reached for my hands.