7. Part 4: Trip with Mahi bhai and his kiddos

The forest's eerie embrace had ensnared the CSK team, leaving them disoriented and lost in its haunting depths. The once vibrant and animated group now found themselves struggling to navigate their way back to
civilization.

Raina, with a sense of urgency in his voice, attempted to reason with Jaddu. "Jaddu, we need to snap out of this! Following that horse has led us into this mess. We have to stop following it blindly."

Jaddu, usually filled with enthusiasm, was visibly shaken by the unfolding events. Yet, an air of determination persisted within him. "But bhai , that horse must know the way out! We can't just abandon hope."

Raina's tone softened, a mix of concern and frustration evident in his voice. "I understand, Jaddu. But right now, we need to focus on finding our way back. That horse might not have our best interests at heart."

As the team grappled with their predicament, the forest seemed to mock their attempts to find an exit. The shadows grew longer, and the haunting whispers echoed, making every step feel more treacherous than the last.

Bhaji paa, known for his wit, tried to lighten the mood. "Looks like we're in a Bollywood horror film, trying to find the escape route!"

Faf, usually the composed one, scanned the surroundings with a sense of unease. "We need a plan, and fast. This forest seems determined to keep us lost."

Mahi bhai, typically the anchor in tumultuous times, spoke with a sense of urgency. "We need to stay together and look for any signs that might lead us out. No more following that horse."

But the lure of the mysterious horse still held a strange sway over Jaddu. "But what if it's trying to help us?" he questioned, his eyes scanning the woods in search of any glimpse of the elusive creature.

Raina, persistent in his attempt to steer the team away from potential danger, spoke firmly, "Jaddu, we have to trust our instincts now. That horse might have led us here, but it might not know the way out. We need to find our own path."

As the evening sun hid behind the horizon, casting long shadows over the haunting forest, the CSK team found themselves in a predicament that grew more ominous with each passing moment. Mahi bhai's concern for the team's safety deepened as the darkness of the night loomed ahead.

Bravo, known for his uplifting spirit, attempted to lighten the atmosphere by breaking into a tune. His voice echoed through the eerie woods, the melody attempting to pierce the heavy silence and lift the team's spirits amidst the encroaching darkness.

Jaddu, however, seemed oblivious to the imminent dangers, his fascination with the mysterious horse driving him deeper into the unknown. He followed the horse's path with unwavering determination, unaware of the peril he might be leading himself into.

Mahi bhai, a pillar of strength in times of adversity, intervened with a sense of urgency. "Jaddu, stop! We can't afford to lose sight of each other. It's too risky to follow that horse blindly, especially as night approaches."

But Jaddu, consumed by curiosity and determination, struggled to heed Mahi bhai's warning. "But Mahi bhai, what if the horse knows the way out? We can't just abandon hope."