11. Part 6 : Trip with Mahi bhai and his kiddos

As Bravo and Jaddu descended from the tree, Mahi bhai's eyes narrowed with resolve. He grabbed Jaddu's hand firmly, his grip displaying a mixture of concern and disappointment. With Raina in tow, Mahi bhai led them sternly towards the makeshift bamboo shelter the team had constructed in the eerie forest.

The CSK team, gathered around the shelter, watched in silence as Mahi bhai addressed Jaddu and Raina, his voice carrying a weighty seriousness. "Jaddu, Raina," Mahi bhai began, his tone firm, "your prank in this situation was reckless and irresponsible. We're in an unknown and potentially dangerous place. You both could have endangered yourselves and the team.

Jaddu and Raina stood in silence, their expressions reflecting a mixture of regret and understanding. They knew they had crossed a line in a situation where caution was paramount.

Mahi bhai's stern reprimand echoed through the eerie forest, his words carrying both concern and disappointment. The CSK team stood in a hushed silence, knowing Mahi bhai's anger stemmed from a place of deep care for his teammates.

Jaddu and Raina, usually known for their playful banter, stood quietly, realizing the gravity of their actions. Jaddu's mischievous grin had faded, replaced by a somber expression, while Raina's usual enthusiasm was subdued.

Mahi bhai continued, "We're in a mysterious forest, facing unknown dangers. We need to stick together and be responsible for each other's safety. Pranks and jokes can wait for safer times."

The rest of the team, observing the scene, remained solemn, understanding the gravity of the situation. Bhaji paa, Faf, Rayudu, and the others exchanged concerned glances, realizing the severity of Mahi bhai's reprimand.

Mahi bhai's grip tightened on Jaddu's hand as he warned, "Stay here and don't move. We need to stick together for safety. If either of you disregards this warning, you'll face the consequences."

Jaddu and Raina nodded in agreement, understanding the seriousness of Mahi bhai's words. As Mahi bhai released their hands, a sense of responsibility and caution settled upon the team. The haunting forest seemed quieter as the gravity of their situation sank in.

As the night was setting in the eerie forest, Jaddu and Raina found themselves reflecting on the repercussions of their ill-advised prank. Sitting by the makeshift bamboo shelter, Jaddu leaned towards Raina, his voice laced with regret, "sonu bhai , we've made a mess this time. Mahi bhai's upset, and rightly so."

Raina nodded, sharing Jaddu's remorse. "We've definitely crossed a line. We need to make him happy , or all brothers too.

A mischievous glint sparked in Jaddu's eyes. "I've got an idea! Let's work on making Mahi bhai smile again.

Raina raised an eyebrow, intrigued by Jaddu's sudden enthusiasm. "What's your plan?" Wait sonu bhai wait I m thinking said jaddu.

In the quiet moments , Jaddu and Raina found themselves conspiring to mend the situation with Mahi bhai. As they huddled together, Jaddu proposed his grand plan to appease their captain and brighten his spirits.

"Sonu bhai, listen up. Here's what I'm thinking," Jaddu began, his voice brimming with enthusiasm. "We've got to turn things around after that
mess. First, I'll lead that mysterious horse a bit further into the forest. Let it find its way and give us some space."

Raina nodded in agreement, intrigued by Jaddu's idea. "That sounds good, Jaddu. And then?"

Jaddu continued with a sparkle in his eye, "Next, I'll whip up a flower crown for Mahi bhai! A little token of apology, you know? I'll collect the prettiest wildflowers I can find. He'll love it!"