cherry & Jad (Bike Race betting )🏍

for any signs of movement. "Okay, when the coast is clear

Deepak and Jad huddled in their dimly lit hotel room, plotting their daring escape.   

Deepak whispered, "We gotta be like ninjas, silent but deadly."

Jad nodded eagerly, "Yeah, but Mahi bhai and Rahane are like hawks, always watching."

Deepak peered out the window, scanning the corridor, we make a run for it. Quietly."

Jad adjusted his backpack, filled with bike racing equipments helmet and gloves  . "I'm ready, but what if Mahi bhai catches us?"

Deepak grinned mischievously, "We'll just tell him we were sleepwalking. He can't argue with that!"

As they tiptoed down the hallway, jad suddenly froze. "Shh! I think I heard footsteps."

Deepak's eyes widened in panic, "Is it Mahi bhai?"

Jad pressed his ear against the door, then sighed in relief, Nah, just the sound of someone snoring. Probably just rutu.

With each step, their nerves were stretched taut like guitar strings. Suddenly, a door creaked open down the hall, and they ducked into a nearby alcove.

Deepak whispered frantically, "Was that them?"

Jad  peeked around the corner, "Nope, just shivam sneaking out for a late-night snack."

They reached the lobby, heartbeats racing like F1 cars. But there, blocking their path, stood  Rahane, arms crossed and stern expression in place.

Deepak stepped forward, putting on his best puppy-dog eyes. "Please, , Rahane bhai, just this once? We promise to be back before sunrise."

Rahane raised an eyebrow, "And what about the team meeting tomorrow morning?"

Jad piped in, "We'll bring you breakfast from the nearest chai stall!"

After much pleading and a promise to clean the team bus for a week,  Rahane reluctantly agreed to let them go. With a sense of victory, Deepak and Jad slipped out into the night, ready for their adventure to begin.

Jad and Deepak revved their bikes at the racing track, eager for some adrenaline-pumping action. But as they arrived, a rival group of bikers swaggered over, sneering at them.
One of the cocky bikers sneered, "Hey look, the amateurs have arrived. Think you can handle the big leagues?"

Jad clenched his fists, "We'll show you what we're made of!"

Deepak whispered to Jad, "Let's prove them wrong. But remember, safety first."

They strapped on their helmets and revved their engines, ready to silence the doubters.

As they lined up at the starting line, adrenaline coursed Jad and Deepak revved up their bikes, excitement crackling in the air as they prepared to face off against their rivals. But just as they were about to start, the leader of the rival group made an announcement through their veins. The other bikers laughed, taunting them, "You two gonna race or just sit there looking pretty?"

Jad smirked, "We'll let our bikes do the talking."

"Alright, listen up!" the leader bellowed. "We're not just racing for glory today. We're racing for something much bigger... money!"

Deepak exchanged a worried glance with Jad. "How much are we talking about?" he whispered.

Jad shrugged, "Doesn't matter. We're in this to win anyway."