6.Part 3 : Trip with Mahi bhai and his kiddos

The sun blazed down on the winding roads as Mahi bhai and his CSK team on Fun road trip. The vibe was relaxed, spirits high, and laughter filled the air as they cruised along. An unexpected twist in store for them.

The road trip continued with Raina in full swing, showcasing his singing prowess to the entire CSK squad. He belted out tunes, much to the amusement of everyone, except for Faf, who was lost in a movie, seemingly oblivious to the musical chaos.

Jaddu, always eager for a chance to join in, pleaded with Raina, "Bhai, let me sing one too, please! I promise I won't make it unbearable."

Raina, with a mischievous twinkle in his eye, chuckled, "Jaddu, your voice could shatter glass! No one would survive, mate!"

Jaddu pouted playfully, feigning offense, while Mahi bhai shook his head in mock disapproval. "Guys, can we behave like mature adults, please? Not like a bunch of kids in a school bus."

This earned a sheepish silence from both Jaddu and Raina, who exchanged knowing glances, knowing they had pushed the boundaries a tad too far this time.
Meanwhile, Faf, in his own world of movie magic, seemed unperturbed by the ongoing drama. He reclined comfortably, occasionally chuckling or gasping at the movie plot twists, completely detached from the musical shenanigans.

On the sidelines, Bhaji paa found the situation uproarious, his laughter echoing through the vehicle. Bravo and Watson, equally entertained, joined in, creating a chorus of laughter that even caught the attention of Faf, momentarily breaking his movie spell.

Mahi bhai, the voice of reason amidst the chaos, decided to diffuse the tension with a touch of wisdom. "Raina, Jaddu, we're a team. Let's not forget that. Our harmony off the field is as crucial as it is on the pitch. Let's find a way to strike the right balance.

Jaddu, with a grin, piped in, "Okay, no more singing battles, I promise. But how about a harmonica competition instead?"

Raina chuckled, "Deal! And I'll teach you a few tricks to not shatter glass with your voice, Jaddu."

Into lighthearted banter and friendly jests. Faf, now slightly more engaged after the laughter-filled interlude, couldn't help but smile at the camaraderie that defined the CSK squad.

As they continued their journey, the musical mishap turned into an jam session, with Raina's tunes, Jaddu's attempts at singing without shattering anything, and occasional harmonica notes adding a rhythm to the journey.

As their caravan rounded a bend, they came face-to-face with an unusual sight - a majestic horse standing smack in the middle of the road, looking utterly nonchalant about causing a traffic jam.

Whoa! What's this now?" exclaimed Mahi, squinting at the horse through his sunglasses.

The enigmatic golden horse. Its glistening mane and radiant aura captivated everyone's attention, but none more than Jaddu, whose fascination with horses was well-known among his teammates.

As Jaddu's eyes sparkled with admiration, he whispered excitedly to himself, "A golden beauty! I've never seen anything like this."

Jaddu's eyes lit up with curiosity. "Oh, wow! Can we, Mahi bhai, please?"

The team burst into laughter, imagining Jaddu frolicking with the horse. Mahi chuckled, "Jaddu, we're in the middle of a road trip, not a petting zoo!