1

A N G E L

I finish zipping up the dress "There we go"

"It looks so good oh my gosh" Alexandra, my client for the day gushes over her new dress. Her husband admires her from the couch, occasionally agreeing with every word she says. It's easy to say that he's absolutely smitten with her.

"Thank you so much darling" she grabs my hands "You really are an angel" she air kisses my cheeks "Can't wait to go look better than that snake Stacy" she huffs.

Her husband stands from his seat, dressed from top to bottom in Armani "Thank you so much for this Angel, I've transferred the money to your account, would you mind checking it and letting me know?"

I nod "Of course, give me a second" I run to my office area and grab my phone. And just like that, forty thousand dollars straight to my account.

"Yep, it's all here. Thank you for letting me make something special for someone like you, I'm so honored"

Alexandra smiles, grabbing her husband's hand "I will most definitely be coming back" she says while I lead them to the front door.

"I'll be waiting" I grin, then bid them goodbye, shutting the door close.

I sigh, walking towards the kitchen. Living in such a big penthouse means having to walk long to get everywhere. And it's not even two stories, it's one. Still, I can't believe this is my life right now

"I heard laughing from here" Rachel, the main slash cook, who also happens to be my friend, says just as I sit down on the counter.

I turn "She was very happy with it. Her husband bro, he's so in love with her I can't"

"Who was in love with whom?"

Mine and Rachel's heads whip to the entrance to the kitchen, to see Carrington standing by it, holding a bouquet of flowers. He looks handsome as always, his dark brown hair and brown skin glowing in the afternoon glow.

"You're home early" I open my hands, and he gives me a small smile, walking towards me. I see Rachel slip away quietly from the corner of my eye. She's dead scared of all four of the men.

He places the flowers next to me, pulling me closer and kissing my neck "Slow day at the office, missed you"

I smile, running my hands through his disheveled hair. He kisses up my neck before grabbing my throat and smashing his lips to mine. I wrap my hands around his neck while his wander all over me, until they land under my shorts and on my ass, pulling me closer.

"You feel so fucking soft"

Our kiss gets heated, and before I know it, my top is off and he's laid me down with my legs on his shoulders, kissing his way down to my chest.

Vaguely, I hear a door shut.

"Carr" I moan when he slowly licks my left nipple. I try to lift my hips and grind on him, but he's pinning me down. He licks and sucks on my nipple, driving me crazy when his hands are not moving anywhere else.

"Mmfggh" I can't form words, desperate for friction down there.

Suddenly, I feel another mouth on me. I open my eyes and look down to see that it's Ronan. I feel his rough hands cup my pussy while he sucks and licks my right nipple.

"Oh, god. Please. Ronan- Ah-" he grabs my leg and places it on his shoulder. Carrington Pins my hands above me, making me helpless. He's slowly kissing his way down my stomach, before pulling my shorts off and throwing it away.

"What have we told about wearing underwear at home baby?"

I snap my eyes open, to see Zeon standing behind them, hands in his pockets, looking at me hungrily.