6

A N G E L

"Oh god," I moan when Ronan pins me to the wall, holding my hands above me. He grinds himself on me and I bite my lip to not moan any louder.

The door opens and we both freeze. I arch my head to see Rodrigo, only him thank gosh, staring at me hungrily.

Smiling, I start to slowly grind myself on Ronan's cock and that seems to turn Rodrigo further on.

"Dad, did you get it?" I hear Bianca's voice.

Rodrigo snaps back "I'll distract her for two minutes maximum," he says "Outside, right now."

I push Ronan away, then strut to Rodrigo, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him down "Kiss me"

He hesitates, I peck his jaw, and he groans and grabs my ass, capturing me in a punishing kiss. He pushes me back to the doorframe and cups my ass harder while he attacks my mouth. He kisses down my jaw and neck and back up, before kissing me once more and pulling back.

"Out, now."

I grin. I have these men in the palm of my hand.

...

"Mhhm" I smile dreamily. It's well over midnight and I'm staying up to read a book I bought recently. I'm in Carr's room, lying on him face up so that he can play with my tits while Ronan's lazily licking and sucking my pussy.

"Do tell us what's happening in the book" Ronan licks my clit and I writhe in pleasure, Carr's dick getting harder under me by the moment.

"He's fucking her on the infinity edge of the pool, her head leaning outside" I sigh "What a dream"

"We've fucked you multiple times in the pool, in all different ways love"

I look up at him giddy and he kisses me.

I go back to the book but can't seem to concentrate so I keep it aside and only let them play with me "Ronan?"

"Yeah, baby?"

I squeeze his head between my legs "Take me out tomorrow"

"Where'd you wanna go?" he smiles. I love his smile so damn much, it's scary to others but to me, it's so gentle, so kind.

I sit up, excited "Okay so there's this new Kitty café where they bring kittens and then the coffees that come with it are themed by the kitten of your choice" I grin "Let's go?"

"I'll have the whole place booked by tomorrow morning" he kisses me and I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him back. Carr pulls me closer and I stumble back onto him and he starts kissing my neck.

There's a knock on the door and we all freeze.

Carr clears his throat "Yes?"

"Uncle Carring, are you busy?"

My eyes widen and I go to move but two pairs of hands stop me.

"Very much Bee, is it urgent?"

She's quiet, then "Nope not at all, um is Uncle Ronan out? I went to his room and he's not there either"

Carr licks my neck "Yeah, he and Angel went out I think"

"Oh" she squeaks, while Ronan covers my mouth softly "Are they like... um together or something?"

Carr chuckles on my shoulder "Why ask Bee?"

"No reason," she says quickly "Um you're busy right now I'll go" It's quiet "Goodnight, Uncle Carring"

Carr sucks my neck "Goodnight Bee"

I wait until I hear the footsteps slowly disappear before smacking both the men "She could've heard us!"