8

A N G E L 

I'm swept into a kiss, and I have no time to react before he lifts me and pushes me up against a wall. He's ravenous, kissing me like his life depends on it while his hands squeeze my ass tight.

"Fucking hell I missed you" he groans in my ear and I almost come.

A minute later he's on his knees in front of me, pulling my thigh over his shoulder.

"Zeon... mhmm please"

He looks up at me, that darn smile I've missed so much.

"Yeah, baby?"

"I missed you"

He pulls my underwear away "Good, come on my face then"

And God, does he make me, licking and sucking my clit, toying with my entrance then tongue fucking me into oblivion.

The door opens from next to me and my heart drops to my knees, before coming back up when I realize that it's only Ronan.

"They're missing you" he smirks

Zeon circles my clit with his tongue "Yeah, and I missed her"

"I'm sure you did" Ronan walks behind me and cups my tits, playing with them. My eyes roll to the back of my head and I lean back, unable to take all the pleasure in.

"Oh god.. mmm... Zeon.. faster.. god" I can't keep up "Right there... keep going... ah ah-" The rest of my moans are drowned when Zeon stands and kisses me, letting me ride out my orgasm on his hand.

Ronan kisses my tits "We better get going"

"Or" I smile wickedly rubbing my ass on Zeon's dick and tits on Ronan's chest "I can go wait in the big room" I lick up his jaw and kiss him. Zeon grabs my hips and grinds his cock on my ass, turning me further on.

Ronan pulls back, stares, and licks his lips "Later"

I pout, and he kisses me once more before walking out the door with Zeon who smacks my ass.

...

I knock on their office door and slowly open it. Their office is a long meeting table and they take whatever seat they're comfortable with and finish their job.

All four men are going over some paperwork, and I being the brat I am, sit on the table in front of them. Carrington and Rodrigo on my left, Ronan and Zeon on my right.

"Wouldn't mind having a view while we work love" Carr smiles.

I grin, then remove the oversized shirt I'm wearing. Underneath, I'm wearing one of the few lingerie I own that's completely black. And I know it drives these men nuts.

"You're asking for it, Angel" Rodrigo says.

I bend forward and rub my tits on the table "Am I?"

Ronan stands and walks to the cabinets by the wall, opening and taking things out.

My eyes widen when I see what they are, a vibrator, dildo, and nipple vibrator.

Zeon grabs a remote and presses a button, and in an instant, a part of the ceiling slides open, and chains dropdown.

Woah... I didn't know that existed.

"Hands," Carr says and the chains lower until he can cuff my hands to them. Then they go back up until my hands are lifted and above me. I'm kneeling, with my ass on my heels and he spreads my legs before putting the vibrator on my clit, and throwing the remote to Rodrigo.

Zeon grabs the dildo and places it right in front of me, before gesturing me to lift myself up and onto the dildo. He moves my underwear away and I do as I'm told.