7

A N G E L

"When are you coming back?" I look at the shirtless Zeon on my phone. He's right next to a window with a direct view of the Eiffel Tower and I'm so jealous right now.

I could also say the word and be there right now.

"Tomorrow morning baby, just one more meeting and I'm done"

I fix my phone to the phone holder so that I can rest my hands, and by rest my hands I mean play with my tits for him.

"Fuck, I'm going to fuck you until you can't remember your name anymore when I come back"

I moan "Promise?"

He groans.

"Bianca's not gone yet" I sigh sadly. I miss screaming the men's names until they make me almost pass out.

Zeon chuckles and I glare at him, sitting up when I slip and fall off my bed, landing on my leg, bent.

Now I actually scream and I hear footsteps getting louder.

Bianca is first through the door and when she sees me, she also starts screaming "Oh my god, are you okay?!"

"No?!"

Rodrigo and Ronan come in next "What happened?"

Bianca is helping me up and she hisses at the men "Guys she's in her pajamas, will you look away for god's sake"

I want to laugh but I'm in too much pain for that. Rodrigo and Ronan stutter and then walk out muttering something about calling a doctor while Bianca helps me onto my bed again.

"It's not that bad" she checks my leg "Just the shin is bruised a bit yes"

I rub the area around the bruise. It doesn't hurt but it does at the same time. Ugh, why can't I have the men pampering over me? But knowing them, they're probably looking through the security cameras.

"We can talk until the doctor gets here, distract you" Bianca smiles, crossing her legs and slowly massaging my leg "Okay let's talk... hmm... okay cliché, boys. When was your last relationship"

I chuckle "Probably when I was like, 17?"

"So... three years ago? Damn you're very young"

I shrug "But I've lived a long life"

"Mine's been a while too, 3 years I think" she nods, "Anyway, anyone you're attracted to right now?" she grins.

Your dad, his three friends.

"Not really" I laugh "No one piques my interest. Either way, one thing about men, the older the better"

Her eyes widen and she smiles so big it might rip her mouth "Oh my god, right?!" she hesitates "Okay keep this between you and me but aren't like, the men here really fine?"

"In New York? Meh"

She shakes her head "No no, uncle, well it's weird to call them that when I find them attractive" she cries "Ronan, Carring, and Zeon"

I grit my teeth.

"Like I know they're old, and they see me as some kind of kid but phew I'd let any one of them do bad things to me with no hesitation"

I force out a laugh.

"But like last night, when you and Ronan were out, I'm sure Carring had a woman over, like positive, so I guess he's out"

I force a laugh again "Out of what?"

"Of who I can fawn over, duh" she grins "Zeon's not back so that leaves Ronan" she grins, again "He's so scary yet so hot"