A girl named Juli

Tw: Mentions of eating disorders?

────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────

Backstory...

Juli who was just 8 years old got called fat for the first time something that day shifted in her...

Little Juli searched and searched on her iPod for weight loss tips where she stumbled upon ed tumblr, she stayed on tumblr for hours everyday looking at thinspo, diets, calories, workouts one day she decided to try to fast for a day which she ended up eating more than usual... so she tried again and again but always ended up binging making her gain weight instead, this viscous cycle lasted until she was 15...

The pandemic came leaving us in lockdown where the healthy girl era started Chloe ting workout,eating clean and trying out recovery wondering what would it feel to just have a normal relationship with food again... which obviously not that easy she kept gaining weight anyway till she reached 55kgs, until her little brother was born something changed in her, her weight and appearance were not her first priorities for a long while, her mums and her baby's brothers health and wellbeing were... this also didn't give her a lot of time to think about food, diets, weight, food logs, working out, etc...

One day she saw the scale and decided to step on it, to her shook it read 49kgs, she felt absolutely euphoric, it became way easier to eat less she actually felt skinny for once soon enough her family and friends started commenting on her weight only pushing her further she hit 46kgs in a flash.

High school came around she started focusing more on her gpa and collage admissions, she took on highschool like a fucking champ I wish I could go back in time and tell her how proud I am, she got a perfect gpa and got accepted in her dream university got an amazing group of friends always had clear skin her weight stayed the same, all this while taking care of her baby brother and being the only girl in the house having a ton of responsibilities too

University came rolling by quickly she started on a good foot but everything started slipping from me she felt like she was no longer in control her grades were taking a huge dive no matter how hard she tried her skin looking the worst it has despite sticking to a skin care routine and constantly trying to treat it, her weight skyrocketing to 52kgs, a number that she hadn't seen in years, despite trying everything and doing everything in her power nothing was changing in fact it kept getting worse so she knew she had to put a stop to it she had to change no matter what no matter how hard it is something has to change and it will change...

────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────

Here is my turning point I already started so I'm writing to keep track and motivate myself and hopefully others 🤍