Chapter Thirteen: Possessive

Sukuna was playing music loudly downstairs. Your brows twitch in annoyance as you lie in his bed, the music vibrations can be felt through the floor. You rolled onto your side to try to get some sleep but the music was still loud. What the hell was he doing? You take a deep breath and smell a nice fragrance. It was soothing, and relaxing, making you feel comfortable. Like you could be swept away by this scent.

You couldn't help but nuzzle your face into the spot, breathing it in. Who the hell would have thought Sukuna smelled so nice? Nah, it's probably the soap he used.

Soon you hear the music turn off and it's silent.

Finally.

Your eyes close, ready to drift to sleep you hear the door open and shut behind you. Alarmed it's Nanami, you shoot out of bed with a scared and worried look. Only to see Sukuna there. His brows furrowed as he saw your panicked state.

"It's just me, no need to be freaked out," Sukuna assured calmly. As odd as it is, you slowly relax. "Oh," you said, brushing your hair back. "Tired?"

"Just need to scout the room first," Sukuna said, shutting the door behind him.

"Why?" You asked him. You checked the room its safe.

"Can't a guy scout?" Sukuna asked "innocently". You raise your brow and just sigh, too tired to put up with his antics. "Sure, do your scout thing...scouter," you mumble, exhausted. You lie back down in the bed, curled up under the blankets.

With your eyes closed you can hear him walk around the room. No clue what he is doing, you're almost asleep as you listen to his footsteps moving around. Sukuna opened some drawers, looking for any hidden flasks so he could dispose of the alcohol. That's what he's been working on for the past thirty minutes, playing loud music so you will not hear him break the wine bottles. He left a mess down there, but whatever. Instead of finding a flask, he pulls out a lighter. Might be useful for later. You hear him stop walking around or even rummaging through the drawers. He must be done, he'll leave soon eventually.

Then you feel a dip in the bed. What?! You quickly turn around to see him lying in bed.

"What?" Sukuna asked as he stared back at you. "Why are you in the bed?!" You exclaimed, now wiggling away from him.