Chapter Three: Arachnophobia

After walking in this wetland area, you're growing tired. The mud and sludge are hard to walk through and it's bad enough it's humid. Sukuna walked ahead of you, taking out any vine or root that blocked his pathway. 

"Um the only thing I can remember about being afraid of a swamp or whatever this is, is the swamp monster. Maybe Bigfoot, oh man if I see Bigfoot that would be awesome!" You said, talking happily. Well, it was a coping mechanism for all the hell you went through on day 1. And maybe, just maybe you can talk so much he'll kill himself.

"Your positivity is unnecessary," Sukuna grumbled. He wants nothing more than to drown you in this disgusting murky water.

"I haven't been this happy in almost years, courtesy of you," you said, angrily before smiling again. "Even in this fictional, makeshift world, seeing Bigfoot would be awesome."

Sukuna rolled his eyes and opted to just ignore you. He'll keep you around, but that doesn't mean he'll indulge in these idiotic talks of yours. Besides, you would only talk so much to the brat, now that he's not here you'll be quiet like a mannequin.

You'll tire yourself out sooner than later, you're one of those introverts.

-

You proved him wrong.

"And so that's why I am afraid of ax-wielding Pig mask dudes," you explained for the 7th time in a row. "Now as long as we can avoid clowns-"

"Shut up! Shut up, you've been talking for two hours!" Sukuna yells, finally losing his patience. If you planned to annoy him to death then it was working! 

"Hey don't be so rude I'm only giving you the information you wanted," you said, smugly as you followed him into a clearing. The bottom of your pants, shoes, and socks are ruined thanks to the sludge you forced yourself to walk through.

"You've been talking about the same goddamn thing for two hours straight!" Sukuna exclaimed as he gripped his hair.

"You didn't specify what information you wanted to hear, I'm just going off what you wanted!" You cackled, leaning your head back as you laughed. Which was a mistake because taking a blow to the head is affecting you badly. Any sudden turn or movement makes you dizzy, you're surprised you know your name and who Sukuna is.