Chapter Fifty-Six: Down By The River

A/N: Didn't get the chance to post this piece.

A/N: ALSO! I am so sorry.

-

When Yuji woke up, he had a very strange dream. Something about you coming from a different world and being his soul mate.

He blinked, looking around, and noticed Nanami was not there. Instead, there was a note on the table and Yuji reached for it, reading it.

'Was called to the school, don't know when I'll be coming back. There's some soup in the fridge.'

-Nanami

He then sees a box on the table as well and Yuji grabs it, seeing a note for him as well.

'Glad to see you all are fine and alive! Here's the item you requested!'

-Gojo

The item he requested? His eyes widen as he realizes what that means, now fully waking up. That's right, he secretly asked Gojo for a favor and to get you a secret present! Yuji quickly glanced at you and saw you were still asleep, except this time instead you were sleeping against him. Your back is pressed against his side with your head leaned back against his shoulder. How long were you two sleeping?

Doesn't matter, he needs to hide this gift before you wake up. He carefully lifted you off of him and hid the gift behind the sofa. He goes to the kitchen, rubbing his eyes, looking at the clock again as he groans.

11:52 am.

"It's too early," Yuji grumbles, brewing coffee.