Chapter 7

A month has passed and Porchay has been frequently visiting Kei's place. Her house soon turns into a base camp with Porchay visiting Macau, doing homework or just playing around or sometimes he visits to meet with Rey.

Porchay seems to find a sister in Rey, not a shock as she always has this big sister vibe with her. The two has build a relationship, where Porchay can confide everything he wants to.

It's been only a week but Porchay felt more of a family with them than at his own home, with the major family of the Theerapanyakun family.

Porchay has been keeping his visitation to Kei's place a secret, he doesn't want his brother to get angry but he doesn't want to stop visiting Kei's house. The more he visit, the more he sees the true side of each and everyone and he can't help compare with what is going on back home.

When he starts staying with the major family, he was told that Vegas and Macau was evil, that they want to take over the major family and takes pleasure in killing and torturing people, even innocent once. He was terrified of the news, but after their encounter during presentation day, all of those ideas went down the drain.

He believes that both Vegas and Macau are not afraid to kill or torture, he doesn't doubt that but he founds out there are another side of them that the major family never knew. A side so warm that he can't help but feel slightly jealous.

Macau was labeled as a brat by everyone, but Porchay realized that Macau is like an overgrown puppy, he loves attention and affections. He does his best to make Vegas proud of him, not only Vegas, but even Kei, Rey and Theo, sometimes even himself.

Hanging out with Macau also makes him realize that he's no different with him. They both love their big brothers, who are protective over them and dotes on them. It was hard for Porchay to imagine a protective and doting Vegas, but once he visit's Kei's house, it was proven pretty quickly.

Vegas is labeled as a devil in the major family, everyone seems to hate him and wants him dead. Porchay won't deny that the man can be cruel but he feels that Vegas doesn't deserve all that hate at all.

Seeing Vegas in Kei's house changes his view of Vegas. The person who he thought was scary and merciless was actually a soft yet grumpy big brother.

The first time he visits, he was greeted by Vegas as Kei was in the middle of a meeting. He was nervous at first but was shocked when Vegas greeted him warmly. He was guided to the living room, where he sat down with Macau and Vegas leaving.

His second shock came from the fact that Vegas came back with snacks, a simple cookie and milk, to which Macau bragged that Vegas made the cookies from scratch and how delicious it was. A single bite of the cookie made Porchay falls in love, and with more visits, more foods that Vegas made, Porchay is helpless.

It doesn't end there. Porchay likes to visit to do homework with Macau, and he was genuinely surprise when Vegas silently went up to them and starts helping them, Macau seems to be used to it but Porchay was in awe.

Porsche may have dote on him but it's mostly with affection, when it comes to school works, he'll struggle with himself as his brother is mostly away anyway. So when Vegas starts helping them, making sure Porchay is also getting it, he was more than happy. Now, Porchay would sometimes have a one-on-one study session with Vegas.

Without them knowing, Vegas and Porchay have bonded. Porchay seems to unconsciously look up to Vegas while Vegas seems to take the younger under his wings, another little brother to keep an eye on.

Porchay's relationship doesn't end with Macau and Vegas but it extends to the Carozza siblings. From Kei, Rey, and surprisingly Theo, somehow Porchay bonded with them in a pretty short amount of time.