Chapter 22

A/N: This a short update because I feel dead lmao. I went to GMM Musicon, about 2 days ago, AND I FEELING THE POST CONCERT DEPRESSION (Gonna update Groupie soon so I can rant about the Musicon hehe)

Morning came, and Kei and Vegas barely slept, the two took turns tending to Venice every time he cried, it was a lot to deal with but they didn't mind. The two planned to go to Rey to hang out and pick up Macau and Porchay after school.

This time as they head out, Adam follows them, to make sure everything Venice needs is there. The four of them headed to Rey's after they prepared for the day.

Once they arrived at Rey's place, the girl greeted them cheerfully, greeting Venicewho in Kei'sarmsm enthusiastically. Venice gurgles as Rey pokes his cheeks, his arms flailing around.

They all headed in, settling in the living room before Rey tells Kei to spill everything, Kei starts by explaining that Vegas and she are now officially a couple, and then how Venice happened.

As the two talk, Vegas plays with Venice, who's in Kei's arms. He pokes the little guy's belly, and tickles his feet, just playing gently with him. When Venice starts crying for food, Kei asks him if he wants to hold him and feed him.

Vegas hesitantly nods and Kei reassures him that it will be fine, before handing Venice to him and making sure he's comfortable in Vegas' arms. Rey watches the two and is already planning a wedding for the both of them, she snaps out of her wild imagination as Kei asks her about Macau and Porchay.

"You told Macau and Porchay about Venice right?"

"Yup!"

"How did they react?"

"Macau was confused but he's looking forward to meeting Venice while Porchay is straight up excited, he said that he's finally not the youngest anymore"

"Hahaha, I can't wait for them to meet Venice, I feel like Macau will act like a tsundere at first"

"I think so too!!"

Kei and Rey end up chatting with each other, while Vegas is feeding Venice, he's still holding him awkwardly but he's slowly getting used to it. Venice seems to enjoy being held by him and Kei.

Last night, at one point, Venice was crying for a pretty long time, they tried feeding him and changing him and it was unsuccessful, Adam even came in and tried to carry him around but it didn't work. In the end, Venice would only calm down after he's settled between Vegas and Kei.

The door then opens, and  Macau and Porchay walk in as they talk about something, stopping when they see Vegas holding a baby Venice. Macau looks slightly hesitant to walk to Vegas, while Porchay brightens up and goes to them immediately.

"Is this Venice???" Porchay asks with awe.

"Yup, boys, meet Venice!" Kei said.

As Vegas successfully burps Venice, he gently hands him over to Kei. Once Venice is with Kei, the girl beckons Macau and Porchay over and tells them about Venice.

Macau is a bit hesitant to come near Venice, it's not that he hates him but it's because he's never interacted with a baby, he doesn't want to scare or hurt him. Macau ends up telling Kei about what he's feeling as she tells them that it's okay to hold Venice.

Kei smiled at Macau before telling him that there was no reason for him to be scared and even told him how Vegas was also the same when he first met Venice. Kei told him that he could take his time and that if he wanted to hold or play with Venice, she could be there for them.

Macau nodded and told her that he'd only touch, for now, not brave enough to carry or play with him. The five of them spend the rest of the day at Rey's house, just chilling and relaxing.

Meanwhile, back at the Theerapanyakuns, the family seems to slowly fall apart. Kinn and Porsche would have more frequent disagreements which makes Thankhun's relationship with them also strained.

Kinn is furious at Kim and ends up digging for information about him and his father's deals and agreements. Not only that, with Theo taking up some of the Theerapanyakuns, he has been busy to make up for their loss.

Porsche, on the other hand, is still trying to come up with a plan to bring Porchay back but this ended up getting postponed as his duties suddenly became complicated. Porsche has been failing to make deals and would make mistakes during meetings, which caused him to become busy.

The moment they are free, they would look up to Kim and Porchay. Information starts pointing out at Kinn's father, and Kinn and Porsche can hardly believe that Korn has been making Kim do their dirty work.

Kinn planned on confronting his father but Porsche stopped him, telling him that they should talk about this to Thankhun and then reach out to Kim and Porchay. They want to know the truth, but they can't be hasty.