Chapter 20

A/N: I honestly don't know if I'm going to update daily for this week since I'm having finals and I'm going to go to GMM Musicon and a Meet and Greet with my fave author this weekend so, let's hope I'll still update hehe

Macau and Porchay ended up wanting to stay at Rey's place so the girl ended up having to call Kei to tell her that Kim is going to stay with her. Kei ended up agreeing though she was putting the blame all on Kim.

She stares at Kim in disdain before she grabs a pen and throws it at Kim, she purposely lets it miss, hitting the wall next to Jeff, barely hitting him. Kim froze before turning his head to look at Kei, who was scowling at him.

"Your ugly rat-looking face is gonna stay here for the night"

"Okay... but, why?"

"Because Caucau and Chaychay want to stay with Rey, and if you're there you're just gonna ruin their day, they'd probably prefer death than staying with you"

"Rude..."

"Deal with it, rat-faced bitch"

Kim gaped at Kei while Vegas openly chuckled, it was now afternoon, and Kei decided that it was enough work for the day, she turned off her computer before then stretched, and she groaned before sagging on her chair.

She took a glance at Vegas who was looking through something on his tablet, Kei stood up and sat next to him, wrapping her arms around his.

"You know what, V"

"Hm?"

"We should stop taking it slow and just start dating"

"Do you want that?"

"Mhmm"

"Well, okay then, let's start dating."

"Deal! We officially start dating on 22 September!"

Kei grinned and hugged Vegas, burrowing her head once again onto his chest, liking the way she felt small and protected when Vegas wrapped his arm around her. Vegas chuckles as he puts away the tablet before hugging his now girlfriend, placing a kiss on the top of her head.

Kim on the other hand is gaping at Vegas and Kei, the two seem to either notice him and annoy him or blatantly ignore him, as if he never existed, but even then he watches the two establishing their relationship.

Never in his life would he see Vegas settling for a person, at first he thinks that Vegas would end up with Pete as to what happened during Pete's visit to the minor family, but it seems he guessed wrong.

Looking at how happy and content Vegas is looking, Kim feels guilt creeping up as he remembers what Rey said about his family, he makes a mental note to ask Kei about it soon, knowing how between Rey and Kei, the latter is more knowledgeable when it comes to the mafia world.

The door to Kei's office opens and Justin appears to inform them that dinner is ready, Vegas and Kei stand up and head out, Kei not caring about Kim while Vegas nods at him.

Kim follows them to the dining room, sitting across the two of them, Kei being Kei ignores Kim and focuses on her food, eating whatever Vegas puts on her plate, Kim watches them, slightly in awe at how domestic the two seem.

"Kim, you should eat." Vegas broke his trance.

"Oh, um, yeah"

"Let the rat starve, V" Kei chimes.

Vegas shakes his head before motioning Kim to eat, before focusing back on his food and towards Kei. Kim felt nauseous from guilt, he knew he didn't treat Vegas kindly but his cousin seem to not mind his past actions.