Part 2 - The start

Blue held Yellow's hand and ran towards Green's classroom. He knocked on the door, once, twice, thrice...

'*creak* Blue? What are you doing here, looking for Green again?' A student asked. 'Yeah, can you get him for me?' 'Ofcourse! A-anything for you hehe...' the student blushed a little bit Blue didn't really notice or care. 'Hey Blue! You wanted to hangout or- Oh! Who do we have here?' 'It's Yellow. He's new here. Let's show him around, yeah?' 'Ha. Sure. Nice to meet you Yellow!' 'O-oh, nice to meet you too...' he said quietly. Green thought he was shy so he tried making him comfortable. 'Say... How old are you?' 'Um. I'm 17. Why do you ask...?' 'Just wanted to know.' Green replied.

The three of them walked to the cafeteria while Blue was still holding Yellow's hand. He didn't notice this much until now. 'Shit, i'm still grabbed onto his hand...this is so corny jeez.' he thought to himself while blushing.

Half to the cafeteria Yellow stopped and looked to the corner of his eye and saw his little brother seeming to be picked on by a bigger kid. 'H-hey!' He let go of Blue's hand and ran towards them. 'What do you think you're doing... Leave him alone.' 'Yellow? What are you doing here?' Red asked. '*chuckle* Don't worry, i'm not bullying him. Just teasing him a little.' TSC replied to Yellow. 'What?'

Blue and Green walked towards them. 'Second! Hi!' Green exclaimed. 'Haven't seen you in a long time, hi.' Blue said afterwards. Yellow stood there confused yet embarrassed. 'W-what...Is he your friend, Blue?' Yellow asked in confusion. 'Yep! You know this kid?' 'Yeah. That's my brother, Red.'

'Your brother? Oh wow, both of you do look the same. How cute!' Second said while putting his hand on Yellow and Red's shoulder which made Blue a little jealous. 'W-wait! So you were'nt bullying him?' Yellow asked in confusion. 'Huh? Ofcourse not...Just a friendly tease.' 'Yeah! No need to worry about me big bro. I'm fine!' Red said while smiling.

'Hm. Oh! Have you guys heard about the new 'club' things? Sounds kinda cool! Maybe there could be a music club too.' 'No, I have'nt sounds kinda nerdy though.' Blue scuffed. 'Nerdy? I think that sounds cool.' Yellow replied while slightly chuckling. Blue felt a bit upset of himself for saying something that probaly might upset Yellow. But why is he even upset? Does he care about Yellos or something? He brushed it off and hungout with his friends.