Part 3 - New clubs announcement!

After a whole lot of minutes of hanging out with each other the speaker on the walls started to static until Alan's voice was heard.

'Students, students! May i have your attention pleas-' Static again, until the same voice is heard again. 'Hu-jeez, might wanna get this fixed... Anyways, I'm sure you all can hear me now! Today i'd like to welcome new students for a fresh new year of school!!! Great right...?'

Pure silence from the students not even a little voice can be heard. 'Ah. Anyway to the ACTUAL point. I'd like to announce we will be having CLUBS! If you're unfamiliar, it's where you can learn extra about things you like such as, Science, Biology, or sports! Students can start clubs since there aren't any made clubs yet so, have fun! But also know that these clubs will have to be accepted by ME! Come to my office if you'd like to start a club, thank you!'

Many voices started to speak all at once about this 'New Club' thing.

'Hmm... Wonder if I can start a music club...' Green questioned himself. 'I wouldn't join one. What's so fun about them? Maybe a napping club, I WOULD definitely join.' TSC jokingly said, most of them slightly giggled and chuckled.

Green looks around his friend group seemingly looking for someone. 'Wait, guys! Have we not seen purple all day? Did he not come out of his class today out what...?'. Second looks at him and calmingly replied 'He's probably in his classroom or went somewhere with his dad again. Didn't he say he was going to Japan or something?' Blue looks at Second with a look of doubt 'Let's just go to his classroom, maybe he's playing cards with his classmates, I bet.'

The group walked to Purple's classroom but it doesn't look like purple's there. 'Damn! He didn't text me today. He would've told me if he went somewhere...' Green looks down with a face of disappointment. 'Just text him now? I'm sure he forgot or something.' Blue replied. 'Yeah, maybe he's in a rush or has no signal?' Yellow then added. Small things like this made Blue smile a little cause Yellow's agreeing with him.

'Oh, this is stupid. What the hell is happening???' Blue thought while he looked at Yellow frustrated but now he can't take his eyes off of him. 'Am I sick? What...maybe cause I'm just jealous of him after the girls called him ''Handsome''. I can't lie...they might be tru-'

'Hello? Earth to Blue??? Are you with us or are you challenging Yellow into a staring contest. Just so you know he's not good at it!' Red then laughed as he waved his hands in front of Blue's face. 'Oh. Jeez I didn't realize... Sorry I just uh, zoned out a little. My apologies.' 'Dang Blue, you've never zoned out before. You okay? Need to rest?'

Second was clearly concerned for his friend but Blue thought he was teasing him as Blue has been sleeping a lot lately. Probably explains why he was late today. 'No, I don't need to rest. Just umm... Didn't drink enough water today, yeah! Can I get some water?' 'Sure! I think I have a spare water bottle in my backpack, come!' Blue ran after Yellow as the others just sat in the cafeteria just chatting.