Part 7 - Annoyance

A few weeks have passed since Magenta's unfortunate death. There has been a rumour going around that someone has poisoned her. It's not a surprise Blue is a little worried he might get caught. I mean, this is his first murderous crime. He tries not to over think and tries to make himself innocent by acting like he has before.

Blue walks over to his friends while eating a sandwhich with netherwards. 'Oh, hey Blue!' Green yelled. 'Hi.' he said quietly. Kinda unusual he's like this but just brushes it off since he thinks that he's been kinda sad Magenta's dead. He used to be his crush a few years ago. Green then asked 'We're going to hangout out of school for the first time this year, wanna come?' He hesitates for a bit until he heard that Yellow's gonna go too. 'S-sure! Tomorow?' he asked. 'Yeah, but not sure yet. We need to get Purple's dad's permission for him.' Ofcourse they do, Purple's dad IS kinda strict.

A while later Red comes in with Yellow. Blue's eyes lit up seeing Yellow's face. The only thing he's been thinking about lately is Yellow for some reason. 'Yellow!! You came!!' He exclaimed. 'Yeah, can't miss a day at school.' Yellow then took something out of his backpack, he took out a notebook. Nothing special right? Until he asks, 'Does anyone wanna join my new club I just made? You'll get the chance to be vice president!' Everyone looks at him for a while. Purple looks at Yellow with confused look 'What is this club...about, exactly?' He asked slowly. 'Oh! Sorry, it's just simple science club thing... Nothing special!' he said nervously.

Everyone stares at him again, Purple lets out a slight chuckle then teasingly says, 'I don't think anyone woul-' 'I'll join!' Blue cuts him. 'Really?' Yellow asks. 'Yeah! Sounds pretty cool.' Yellow's eyes lit up in excitement with the thought of someone wanting to join his club since it's just random boring nerdy things. 'Well, you can be vice president if you want!' 'Yes, sure.' Yellow then writes Blue's name on the notebook.

Second looks at him weirdly then asks him, 'Really? I didn't know you were into science.' I forgot to mention none kf his friends know about his netherward addiction or his weird potion making thing. 'Uh- yeah, I just wanted to um...' Blue tries to come up with an excuse. 'Okay, it's fine. If you wanna do science, you can!' 'Oh, thanks.'

Yellow puts the notebook back into his backpack and tells Blue to follow him to the club room.

On thier way to the club room Blue has been suspioucously close to him. Yellow just brushed it off thinking this is some weird habit he has. They arrive at the classroom and Yellow tells him to think of a way to decorate it. 'Um. I think we should, uhh...' Blue seems to be struggling a bit since he's not the type of guy to be good at decorating stuff. He tries to think of something til' Yellow has an idea. 'Hey, why not purple? He seems to be good at fashion so maybe he can help us? I'm not sure if that has anything to do with classroom decorations but I think he might help.' Blue nods his head and let Yellow bring Purple to the classroom.

Blue is getting kind of annoyed by Purple cause he's been getting in the way of him and Yellow. They don't seem close but Blue is getting a little pissed.

Purple walks over to the classroom and looks around the blank and boring room. 'Yeah, you guys need to get this room to look fun if you want members...' Purple walks into the room and starts planning out a decor idea for them. He asks Yellow for a piece of paper and a pen to draw out his idea. Whilst taking the pen from Yellow he accidentally brushes his hand against Yellow's, they laugh it off and continue working while Blue stares at Purple while crossing his arms.

'Pretty sure this is enough decoration for now, don't wanna go to heavy.' Purple says. 'Thank's Purple! We could've done it without you!' Yellow says with a smile. Yellow looks at Blue hinting he should thank Purple too, he doesn't. Purple doesn't really care either, they've been freinds since primary. Purple then walks put of the room to go back to the others.

Blue slowly picks up the paper Purple had drawn on, 'You sure this might work out? Seems kinda basic.' Blue annoyingly asks. 'Yeah, it looks good so why not? Plus, you were'nt even able to think of one.' He laughs. Blue then told him he has to go back to class. At this point, we know Blue is getting much more jealous and things might happen again.

___________________________________________

Hi, thanks for reading it all the way here!! I have a tiktok account now where I post avm art and other stuff like that (fif1_xd). I'll also be working on a drawn version if this story!! Might take a while but i have other arts there too

also i might redraw the cover :3