Part 4 - love letter

Yellow rumaged through his backpack to find the waterbottle. 'Uhh...Hah! Here! Oh. There's not much water left is there...sorry I think I kinda used it a little.' 'Oh, no! It's fine! This is enough water to last a day.' Yellow gives the water bottle to Blue, he takes the bottle and looks at it and thinks it's some sort of present.

He's about to drink it until he notices something on Yellow's desk. He goes closer to his desk to find out that it was a love letter. Why would a love letter be here? Blue points out saying 'Look, there's a letter on your desk.' 'Love letter?' Yellow gets up and starts reading, 'Hi, Please meet me at the roof top. We need to talk.... To, Yellow. Who could this be...' 'Oh. I know. This is Magenta's hand writing. Don't trust her. She's uh-um..Ex! She's my ex. She's rude and weird...trust me.'

Obviously, this was a lie. Blue didn't want anyone to be with yellow. But why? Strange isn't it.

'Oh, really? She seemed nice...' 'No, trust me. She's only acting. She's more horrible than you think.' 'Alright, I trust you. Plus, you know her better than I do...' 'Yeah, let's go now. Pretty sure we study after lunch.'

The 2 walk back to the cafeteria to meet up with their friends. 'Oh, ypur back!' Green yelled. 'Yeah, by the way, we should get lunch. Class starts soon!' Blue tells them to get lunch, so they do. They sit in thier usual spot with Yellow and Red this time.

*Ding!* A notification spund came from Green's phone. He picks his phone up to see a message from...Purple!

  -> P: green!! sry i didnt text u 2day :p dad took my phone lol. i wont be there to school so uh have fun xD

'He's not coming to school today. That sucks...' 'Oh come on, he barely does!' Second jokingly said while munching on his food. 'Ew, gross... You shouldn't be talking with your mouth full..' Red jokingly said while laughing . 'Man, sorry. You're acting so neat.' 'Hehe, I am!' TSC looked at him with with a smug typa smile and said 'Alright...'

They continued eating but Blue was awfully quiet today. He's thinking about something, the love letter! He's kind of mad and annoyed, it's the first day. Why would someone write a letter already?

'Green, what time is it?' he asked. 'It's um, 10:57.' 'Oh, really? I have to call my mom... Be right back!' That was another lie. When reading the letter he noticed a '11:00 A.M' in the top left corner of the page.

He quickly ran to his classroom to write another letter for Magenta.

'' Hey! Yellow here. I'm sorry I didn't get to meet up with you today... Can we meet up again tomorrow? I know it's you Magenta ;) '' he put it on Magenta's desk and walked away already having a plan.

'A plan? For what?' Blue heard a little voice ask him. He looks around thinking somebody is within the same room, even if someone is...how did they know? Blue didn't say it out loud... Did he? There's no one in the room. 'What's the point of this?' the same voice speaks again. 'What...?' Blue silently asks. 'Wh-who are you...?' 'Your head. Now answer my question.' 'Your question...?' 'Why are you doing this. What cause?' 'I... I'm not sure.' 'It's that boy isn't it? Yellow was his name?' 'Can you shut up. I'm doing this to protect him.' 'No you're not. I'm not sure if you know why you're doing this, but stop.' '...... Shut up! I do whatever I want! Don't you dare talk to me again...'

He runs back to the others as fast as he can, still worried and confused about what just happened.

___________________________________________

hi!! just wanted to let you all know that i'll be posting updates in the first pannel. so keep a look out :D also i just foumd put how to do the text things lol