Part 8 - Birthday surprise

This part takes place after a few months of the previous part!! ALSO I CHANGED GOLDS GENDER TO FEMALE CUZ I FEEL LIKE THIS STORY LACKS FEMALE CHARACTERS 😭 this part is kinda rushed but im making stories longer now ^_^

___________________________________________

It's a new day and Purple's birthday is today! (I honestly can't find when so pls tell me if u know lol) Purple wakes up and is pretty excited for whats gonna happen. He predicts that in a moment Orange and Gold will burst into his room and bring a gift to him. So they do! This happens every year so, ofcourse he would know.

'Happy birthday big brother!!' Gold yells. KO walks into the room with a party blower in his mouth whilst holding a gift box. 'Toot! Happy birthday.' He says with a slight smile. Purple claps and recieves the gift from his father. He unwraps the gift to find a smaller box inside.

'Haha!! Suprise!! You like the gift?' Gold laughs. 'Uh..y-yeah!' he replies with a weird look. 'Awwhh...you don't like it?' Gold frowns, 'What am I supposed to do with a box?!' 'Open it again, idiot.' KO replies.

Purple opens it again and finds a smaller box. '... Do I open it again...' 'Yes.'

He opens the box one last time to find a picture frame but it sat up on it's front. He flips the frame to find a singular picture of his deceased mother. Purple stares at it while tears form in his eyes.

'Do you like it? Why are you crying!!' Gold worringly asks. 'I-I do... Sorry, I'm no-not sad.' KO pats Purple's back and tells Gold that he's crying happy tears, so he's not sad at all, Gold nods.

'Oh, wait! I forgot something...' Gold goes back downstairs to get something. Purple asks KO where he found the picture. 'I uh, found it in your old toy box. I remeber you telling me you lost it so I tried finding it again.' Purple laughs and hugs KO, he hugs back.

A few moments later Gold returns with a small box behind her back. She goes up to Purple and gives it to him. 'Hope you like it, I made it myself! With a help of dad too.' Purple opens the box to find a funny looking cookie. He asks what it's supposed to be, 'It's Green!! Your best friend? I think he's funny.' Purple blushes slightly and thanks her. He takes a bite and almost vomits.

'Oh, oh- wo..wow! I-it's g-grea-t...' He says trying not to gag. Gold smiles and leaves the room to do something. 'You know you don't have to lie, right?' KO laughs. 'Yea- I-I know... Wh- did you bake this?!' Purple asks. 'Yes, but no. Gold most of it. I tried to do it but she would'nt let me. Oh, and you should get ready for school.' Purple nods then KO leaves his room. Purple sets the picture of his mom on the side of his bed. He gets up and gets ready for school.

He goes downstairs and as usual, they both left because KO needed to take his sister to her school. Purple grabs bread and puts it in the toaster.

Ding! A notification from his phone. It was from Green.

-> G: happy bday purp!! ill be at ur house soon cuz i feel like walking w/ u 2day. see ya! :9

He smiles and sends a text back.

-> P: thx!! see ya ^_^

A few moments past, Purple finishes his toast and Green arrives at his house.

Knock knock!

'Coming!' Purple rushes to the door with a big smile on his face, obviously happy to see Green. 'Happy birthdaaaayyy!!!!' Green hugs Purple and Purple hugs back.

'Feeling soft today?' Green teases. 'What? What do you mean...' 'I mean, you don't mind me hugging you today? Thought you were gonna push me away like always.' He laughs. Purple blushes and punches him in the stomach. 'A-ack! S-sorry... Didn't know you were having a bad day, haha!' 'Oh, shut up.'

They both leave the house and walk yo school together.

Once they arrive at school, Blue spots them. Blue rushes towards and wishes Purple happy birthday. Purple smiles and thanks him while they walk to class together.

Once they arrive to class Blue's smile suddenly faded as he looked at Purple and asked if he could talk to him privately. Purple argreed and followed Blue to the bathroom.

'You know Lime, right?' Blue asked. 'Yeah? What's the matter?' 'Lime's gonna tell the whole school your secret.' 'S-secret? What secret...' Purple was kinda shaking cause he used to bully kids at his old school so this might ruin his reputation. 'It's about your dad.' 'My dad? KO?' 'No, Navy... I think.' Purple was quiet for a little and it looked like he was thinking abput something. He was nervous and confused cause he never told anyone about Navy, not even his close friends.

This probaly meant Lime might've stalked him or something... 'H-how'd she know about Navy...' he nervously asked. 'I don't know. Who is he anyway?' Blue curiously asked. Purple obviously doesn't want to talk about him whatsoever. Blue noticed his friend's stress and patted Purple's back. 'It's okay,' Blue told him trying to comfort him. 'Let's try to stop her... I know what to do.'