Chapter 2

~X~

"There. Those are my choices," I pushed the paper back toward God.

"Very well," he nodded. "Before I send you back, there is one more thing I wish to talk about."

I nodded for him to continue.

"How would you like to receive my falna?" he bluntly said.

...

I blinked...

...

And then blinked again.

"What?"

"I may have taken a peek at the future with my omniscience, and I believe that you will need the help a falna can give," God answered the question I was thinking.

Why? I had planned to go to Orario right away. It should only take about a week of walking, according to the CYOA. That means it would only be one week without a falna. Why would I need to get it early? Unless he saw something with his omniscience that would delay me.

I stared at him. He looked back with a knowing look.

"You know something," I said.

"Yes, If you had plans to join a familia, you don't have to worry. The god could easily convert the falna to their name," he said. "I do think it would help you incredibly if you accepted, but it is ultimately your choice."

I don't know. It doesn't feel like much of a choice if God himself is suggesting it. Besides, I lose nothing by accepting.

"Okay, I'll take your falna," I accepted.

"Excellent." he gave me a genuine smile and reached across the table. I raised an eyebrow. I thought a god needed access to a person's back to apply a falna.

I shrugged, reached, and clasped his wrist. He clasped mine.

I jolted as I felt something shift inside me, and something was etched on my back. Soon enough, he let go and willed a paper sheet into existence. Then, writing slowly appeared on it. He then placed it on the table and showed it to me.

Ithil Dokk Alf

Level: 1

Strength: I-0

Endurance: I-0

Dexterity: I-0

Agility: I-0

Magic: I-0

Skills

Princess of the Dark Elves: You carry the will of hundreds of thousands of dark elves that lived through the millennia. May you succeed in returning the Dokk Alf Royal Family to its former glory.

Accelerated growth by a large amount.

Increases your physical defense.

Attacks against you are more likely to miss when viable.

You learn magic at a higher efficiency and rate than others and can perform it with larger effects and power.

Passively regenerates Mind.

Heroic Spirit

Lone Hunter

Slayer